• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This is for all my customers and friends to know!!

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
Well the last couple weeks the weather has been changing around here and i have been suffering from asthma more this year , so i wanted u guys that i have watches to work on please dont worry but it may be a little extra time required , and it is easier to let u know through a thread, so dont worry about me im fine just something i have to deal with from time to time , thanks rbj69

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
I hope yo feel better soon joe you are a great guy, and don't worry about the extra time i'm sure EVERYONE will understand, won't you!!!

Chris

D

d4m.test

sorry to hear that... hope you get well soon!

tutima

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/06
Look after yourself, Joe.

We need you to be here long........ Term.

Get well soon.

the_CEO

Getting To Know The Place
22/3/06
Please do take care of yourself and get well fast.

Godspeed to a speedy recovery.

Tink131

16/3/06
Hey Joe,
Hope you are feeling better real soon. Just as a side note- my husband was misdiagnosed with asthma for 25 years!!!! The meds took their toll on him and nearly took him out back in Feb. (when he got bronchitis too). Do you see an allergist? Do you have a peak flow meter? The first allergist misdiagnosed- the second did more tests including peak flow- showed no signs of asthma. What was it? A sensitive vegas (sp?) nerve in the stomach producing asthma and allergy type symptoms whenever he ate. Since being off meds and understanding the problem he hasn't felt this good in many many years- just thought I'd share that little bit of info just in case- not being able to breath is a horrible feeling!!!
Take care,
Tink

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
rbj69 said:
Well the last couple weeks the weather has been changing around here and i have been suffering from asthma more this year
Joe, you're a dude. Get well fast.