• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

theoneswatches.io - Anyone purchase?

Johng1122

Known Member
27/1/19
I believe i posted this in the wrong forum before. I apologize if so.

I was looking to make a purchase from them, they are saying that it is 12 day shipping to USA which is 3 weeks less than other TDs. So i am wondering if this could be worth the risk as they have some of the same factories as most TDs.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, John

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Why would you order from a non TD ? Is there something you know that most of us who have been here for a while don't ?

Johng1122

Known Member
27/1/19
Why would you order from a non TD ? Is there something you know that most of us who have been here for a while don't ?
I stated why, they are saying 4 weeks less to receive the watch. Also, responded quickly about changing one of the watch markers to stick markers instead on a DJ41.

Every dealer isnt a trusted dealer at some point, right?

cecilcu92

Known Member
Certified
6/2/20
CONUS
I believe i posted this in the wrong forum before. I apologize if so.

I was looking to make a purchase from them, they are saying that it is 12 day shipping to USA which is 3 weeks less than other TDs. So i am wondering if this could be worth the risk as they have some of the same factories as most TDs.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, John
you're still in the wrong place:

edit: sorry, had to look at it three times to see the difference. Someone trying to mimic an existing TD and promising unrealistic delivery times seems like two big red flags, but up to you.

Last edited:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I stated why, they are saying 4 weeks less to receive the watch. Also, responded quickly about changing one of the watch markers to stick markers instead on a DJ41.

Every dealer isnt a trusted dealer at some point, right?
Keep thinking that way. Always cracks me up when someone thinks they know more than a forum that's done a lot of hard work to vet the dealers allowed to sell here.

Reactions: donkacper

Johng1122

Known Member
27/1/19
Keep thinking that way. Always cracks me up when someone thinks they know more than a forum that's done a lot of hard work to vet the dealers allowed to sell here.
Im glad it cracks you up! I've only been on here for roughly a week. Seen something on one of their sites I didnt on a TD.

All I was asking was a question but hey, you're the almight the 17k post RWI pro. You seem to fit right into the "Were you a noob" thread. Instead of just saying, "hey man, I wouldnt do that, its not a TD, I recommend this one"

Great "Supporter"

Reactions: itsVik95

Johng1122

Known Member
27/1/19
Also, I missed it and they are in the TD section. So, I guess you should do some research of your own.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Also, I missed it and they are in the TD section. So, I guess you should do some research of your own.

Just be careful, it could be a typo in your thread title, but you have:

theoneswatches.io

The website at the TD sub forum is:

theonewatches.io/

There is no S in the correct one after 'theone'

Could be a typo, or could be a scammer site, just be careful & remember the golden rule to ALWAYS take website/ contact info from their section on the forum

Best of luck.

Last edited:

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Reactions: P..DR..D

Johng1122

Known Member
27/1/19
Just be careful, it could be a typo in your thread title, but you have:

theoneswatches.io

The website at the TD sub forum is:

theonewatches.io/

There is no S in the correct one after 'theone'

Could be a typo, or could be a scammer site, just be careful & remember the golden rule to ALWAYS take website/ contact info from their section on the forum

Best of luck.
Thank you, will do!

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
OP, you posted the thread with a wrong address of the dealer. People that responded reacted correctly as often there are fake sites set up that have addresses very similar to our TDs. So take it easy and read what people are telling you and if you're afraid of the answers please don't ask the questions.
It is recomended that you use only the dealers from TD list and only the addresses listed there, otherwise you might be in trouble. If you find another dealer that offers a significantly lower price and faster delivery I would be very careful.

Also, there are many ways of shipping the watch so please check all details, not all ways are safe for all countries, dealers should be able to help you with choosing the right one.
If you say this one is 3 weeks faster then other Tds you might simply be comparing apples and oranges here.

Last edited:

maplesirup

1/2/22
Europe
Wow, admiring your kindness @P..DR..D to point out this typo in the thread's title (!) to someone who does not even say "thank you" to forum members preventing the OP from buying from a possible scam site...

Anyways just a little advice to OP: In case you see something on a website that is not listed on other TD's websites, you are always free to ask them, if they can source whatever you are looking for. Many TD's even ask in their FAQs to be contacted in case you are looking for something special.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Wow, admiring your kindness @P..DR..D to point out this typo in the thread's title (!) to someone who does not even say "thank you" to forum members preventing the OP from buying from a possible scam site...

Anyways just a little advice to OP: In case you see something on a website that is not listed on other TD's websites, you are always free to ask them, if they can source whatever you are looking for. Many TD's even ask in their FAQs to be contacted in case you are looking for something special.
In fairness to the OP, in post 11 he did say thank you to me :)

The scammers are getting more and more crafty, which is why this forum is a blessing for anyone looking to purchase a rep, safely.

Fully agree though, the default is to check their forum page and PM or email them only using the details found there.