• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Vintage Watch Sales Saloon (2)

RolexAddict

Dealer (watch buildings)
Trusted Dealer
27/10/07
DvdXPq.jpg

second round,

For sale :

a7XQor.jpg

Price : 700 euros,

Paypal (fees at my charge) or bank wire

Free shipped worldwide from France using Colissimo Intl' with track and signature,
or for 60 euros, DHL next day delivery in EU countries and Switzerland,
or for 95 euros all other countries, delivered in 3 working days

Daytona case engraved 6263, rare, a such time piece is rather difficult to find today, I have completely rebuilt
this watch with parts from David Wong, the dial is aged but keeping very sharp printed letters

Correct case design in term of thickness with assymetrical reset pusher, I have slightly reshaped the case at the crown
area, according Mondani books documentation, and the 7mm triplock crown has the right thickness,
the cristal is a Sternkreutz Tropic 21

This watch is named 6263-65 as it is sold with 2 bezels, metal and bakelite, very easy to swap
The watch with the classic bakelite bezel is the reference 6263, while with the stainless steel bezel in the ref. 6265

The movement is an Asian A7750, manual winding (removed rotor) with a thin caseback.
All fonctions working : permanent seconds at 9, minutes counter at 3 and fonctionnal hours counter at 6,
no glued hand

The bracelet is complete with 13 links, it is engraved 78350 - 19, endlinks are engraved 571

Case in engraved REGISTERED DESIGN - 6263, STAINLESS STEEL the serial number is 2952471
The thin caseback, very rare in the rep world, is full engraved with the correct mentions and the last line
is C.R.S this is the shop label of the case maker Charles-René Spielmann

28n75m.jpg

XVZPn5.jpg

bKfnEk.jpg

UjedOS.jpg

12DHdh.jpg

3gkcIg.jpg

7TTrMX.jpg

78PFmL.jpg

56K6rG.jpg

OW3tny.jpg

Reactions: Dubai10100