• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

King Power all black

accordingi2ime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/10
Hello
Found this thing on youtube.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-fpOfD7JYg&feature=related"]YouTube - Hublot Big Bang King Swiss Replica Watch - eShopreplica.com[/ame]
It's probably low beat PVD but it has the correct rotors and it's not a foudroyante but has the correct subdial hands at 9.
Only if it were full ceramic...

Know if our trusted dealers are carrying this model?

Have a nice day

Perpetual_One

Supporter
8/4/10
UK
the sub dial at 9 position is from the prototype. as for the dealers try message a few. im after a full ceramic one myself

whyser

19/6/10
The King Power F1 does not have a foudroyante on the subdial at 9 (on the gen), that could be more accurate, if that's what you're looking for.

accordingi2ime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/10
I am not looking at the F1. I am looking for an all black.
I don't expect to have a rep foudroyante... from pics of gen all black I've seen... they have zig zag... Z like hand on the subdial at 9.
could careless... but it was first time I saw that Z hand on the rep....

audace

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/11
I suspect that video shows a gen and the dealer is a scam

it's a rep alright. the gen's chrono secs @ 9 doesn't move like the one in the video. It runs 1 complete cycle in 1 second (meaning the second hand at 9 o'clock has to be moving considerably quick)

Edit: (didn't see the video properly) this rep has the watch's second hand at 9 while the chrono's second hand is the chrono hand itself. In the gen, however, there's no second hand for the watch, but only the chrono (which will be at 9 o'clock). This is a common mistake with the reps of the King Power.

MMA

5/10/10
Yeh, i'm pretty sure this is the older low beat version. It looks quite different to my high beat one.

APES1984

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/8/11
Yeh, i'm pretty sure this is the older low beat version. It looks quite different to my high beat one.

where did you buy your high beat?can you post a photo?thank you

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hello
Found this thing on youtube.
YouTube - Hublot Big Bang King Swiss Replica Watch - eShopreplica.com
It's probably low beat PVD but it has the correct rotors and it's not a foudroyante but has the correct subdial hands at 9.
Only if it were full ceramic...

Know if our trusted dealers are carrying this model?

Have a nice day

this is from RM and it is low beat
http://www.replicamake88.com/produc...G-POWER-PVD-RUBBER-48MM-ASIAN-7750-BLACK.html

As usually in King Power it is not accurate, because the gen is foudroyante Impossible for a replica.
There is not ceramic for this model

If you nedd accuracy you must go to HBB, AP ROO, TAG, Breitling....