• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The 'swiss' 2836 teardown

therigger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/12
Sometimes you stumble upon something that you wished you had stumbled upon earlier.
This is one of those times.
2 purchases heading my way, both from members so i have faith....right?
Fingers Xed!!
Excellent post and great info that followed in the replies.

PKNutsy

Renowned Member
26/3/12
Fantastic Post! Top notch! To a newbie like me it has been really educational as you didn't just write about it the pictures helped me understand exactly what your were referring to and hence i have a better knowledge of the movement.

Keep up the great work as its invaluable for me and all other newbies wanting to learn more about Watch movements.

Jean-Francois

Known Member
21/10/12
yes very well done SMIDSY!!!!!! that is wy every time we buy ETA SWISS we have too service the movement and have too change some parts .. for me it is not fair you pay good money and dont get premium swiss eta movement . so you better pay for clone one . i just purchase a OMEGA 007 50 th anni swiss eta 2824 and the watch is at the shop right now .

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13
Thanks for this thread, I've been trying to get a definitive answer all day, clone it is

rockstardc

12/2/14
This is great stuff, was confused with buying my first Rep Explorer II. Guess I'll either go with the Clone or the Asian 2836. Thanks for the great post!

enuun

28/1/15
Thanks buddy for sharing. Express learning for me.

talonlex

Looking Around
14/7/15
This looks like an informative sticky post, but the pictures have gone? Any chance of getting them back?

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Agree. So many great posts on here where the pics are missing. I do understand that RWI can't possibly save all these pics on own servers, but if there only was a way to stop people from deleteing their great pics, I'd be happy :)

Hunklee

15/7/16
This post can be great if not for the missing pictures....

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Supporter
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Now you see it... Now you don't.... Magic......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk