• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

down low on Milgauss Rim Job?

luci662

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/8/12
:picard:So what is the scoop on the circle of green mod on the Milgauss? I must find the power! In all seriosness, where can I see the crystal paint job? My new girlfriend insists.:facepalm::cheers:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
First of all, it's "low down", not "down low". :facepalm:

Now, what was the question? Id it how Rolex uses tinted glass? or how reps are made to look like tinted glass?

And what's signing up for RG got to do with anything?

I'm mightily confused by this.

spagooter

26/7/12
Your thread title is concerning. I suggest that you do not Google "rim job" unless you're alone in the room and on your own personal computer.

luci662

20/8/12
You guys laugh much? My sarcasm may be hard to understand... I guess i got a bit frustrated, when info I was looking for was on RG. Me being LAZY, haha ok. Things have been so good here. I think I have a privilege to ask for info, without having to go to a different forum. Tomato To maato, Low Down Bob Brown. I think we should make a sticky " The other kind of Rim Job".

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
I think I have a privilege to ask for info, without having to go to a different forum.

Just registering on a forum doesn't entitle you to anything. The original thread was over on RepGeek so that's where I pointed you. So instead of moaning I went and sent the OP a message on RG and got the thread re-posted over here. So there you go.