• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Payday - when Lucy once again delivers a stunner.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Hello RWI!

I wanted to share some experience from my second and third (soon landed) purchase from Lucy. It was about a year ago I pursued my first purchase with Lucy, because reading great reviews and a shared view of unparallelled quality control. I was prepared to spend some time waiting in order to not have to plow through numerous QC's and self performed regulation, since I wanted a long-lasting watch. I was not disappointed when I received the great watch last year.

So, beginning of this year I decided to dip my toes again. This time starting with a VSF Seamaster and of course a 116610LN, since the reports of its greatness.

Little did I know that we were about to endure the raids and close downs that not only COVID has caused.

As mentioned, I did proceed with the first procurement in beginning of the year, right before CNY. At this time, I knew I was placing the order just around the holidays, so I knew I was in for a stretch. Once the CNY was over, we had our first period of raids. All in order, I thought until next rounds, and then some more.

For you who frequent this part of the forum, you might have stumbled upon my sort-of-report-thread "The Waiting Game", where I have written down somewhat of a timeline in regards of the different stages of the procurement, so I won't bother with timelines and just get on with it, and let the pictures speak for themselves.

So, at this moment I have received this beauty of a watch, the revered VSF 116610LN. It was sent after Lucy's reputable regulation.

The watch.
jDpuf4.jpg

jDpslj.jpg

jDpMW1.jpg

jDpwxv.jpg

jDp72I.jpg

jDpEnc.jpg

jDpNuX.jpg

jDpfji.jpg

jDpFIb.jpg

I won't bother with any kind of review of the watch, not here and now at least. I can only attest that it truly is a behemoth of a watch, and if you are able to get it, just get it!

Until next time (purchase).

All the best
Wacht

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Looks beautiful Sir, well wear & congratulations

Waiting on my second order at the mo, hopefully this summer :thumbsup:

Reactions: Wacht

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Looks beautiful Sir, well wear & congratulations

Waiting on my second order at the mo, hopefully this summer :thumbsup:

Good things are supposed to be coming for us who wait :p
And sure enough, these two pieces that Lucy has delivered to me so far are both running COSC spec, one being almost a year old.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Good things are supposed to be coming for us who wait :p
And sure enough, these two pieces that Lucy has delivered to me so far are both running COSC spec, one being almost a year old.

They do indeed, excited for the next order.

Bit of radio silence lately, but hopefully an update/reply next week.

Congrats again, they look gorgeous.

Reactions: Wacht