• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Official Launch of ChazingTime Website! https://chazingtime.io

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
a member messaged me and said chazingtime got raided by police??? can anyone else verify this news urghhh

bigdaddyhps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/17
I placed an order on 6/8/17. Per the tracking it should be delivered to my house tomorrow. Hope that helps.

bigdaddyhps

23/4/17
@Joe1888cfc yes it did. Right on time as stated. Top notch piece too, I am very happy. I actually just placed another order with them this morning. Anybody else ordering or gotten feed back on their status?

bigdaddyhps

23/4/17
@Joe1888cfc and a FYI to all. I just got and email on the order I placed on 6-29-17. It stated all watch makers were off due to a police raid at the watch market. I should expect delays on my order but no time frame. Very convenient how this came after the money was sent. I will keep you guys informed on the status.

D

d4m.test

I ordered a watch almost a month ago and I have yet to receive any QC pics. Any ideas?

Pany

1/4/16
ChazingTime, Very nice, congratulations, we will do other business. Joseph

D

d4m.test

Thanks for your kind support guys! Really appreciate it.

Also, The VISA option is already sorted. So you can make payment by VISA now. :)

I just tried to buy a watch and no he has no VISA option available

D

d4m.test

I just tried to buy a watch and no he has no VISA option available
As first time buyer, you can save money and make everything move faster for you and the TD is paying by Western Union. Take cash to WU Agent (counter or office). You will pay the least amount of fee. Paying by Credit Cards is very troublesome for both you and TD. Sometimes you get charged up to $80 in fee by your CC company. If you are a returned customer, some TD let you pay by Paypal.

Reactions: Johnny palmetto

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
We're now able to offer payment by Mastercard and JCB! Visa will come soon.
Furthermore we're also able to offer local bank transfer for our Indonesian customers in IDR so there's no fees anymore.

k69

Looking Around
9/9/17
Keeps saying invalid email, can I order through RWI if I see a watch on website!

you can email us at : [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

k69

Looking Around
9/9/17
ROYAL OAK 41MM 26331 CHRONO SS WHITE TEXTURED DIAL BLACK SUBDIAL ON SS BRACELET A7750 how do I buy.

Rockpig

Looking Around
27/4/19
Looking to make my first purchase - but noticed the following:

In the event your order was seized by customs, please contact us immediately. Rest assured that we would work with you to get the best solution. However, for unsuccessful deliveries or if your order was stolen, we will not be held responsible for it. Please also note that we are not responsible for your country tax.

Big red flag for me, compared to other sellers - and also appears to be no warranty?

Am I missing something?

rro3guez

Horology Curious
22/11/14
Just placed my first order here, previously long time customer of PT. Congratulations on new site.