• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Official Launch of ChazingTime Website! https://chazingtime.io

Julianito04

Looking Around
22/5/21
Hello guys,
I 've been asking around me the best places to purchase a good replica and went to chazingtime website, open an account, placed an order, received instructions for bank wire, have proceeded payment. My order is well marked in my ''customer'' account.

But 3 weeks passed, and no any updates...no replies to my mail and messages to their website....
No parcel delivery number...too

How can I say...??? I m starting to have a strange feeling...

Someone could help ??

Thanks.
Jgold

Kolosovsky

Renowned Member
12/8/18
Also waiting for the QC around a month from them. The watch stated in stock. Think it is connected to raids in this industry. Hope all will be resolved soon.

glenwells

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/13
HI

Same here, VERY quick to contact me after placing the order about how to pay by PAYPAL.

After payment sent - nothing nada zip. No reply to emails or enquiries either by email or direct message on their website. Like the other two have said starting to look very fishy.
Issue with stock is one thing not replying to customer emails totally different!

Regards
GW

rro3guez

Horology Curious
22/11/14
It’s been over two months, no QC pictures. I know about industry raids. It’s not getting better? Can you Venmo me my refund? Thanks

rro3guez

Horology Curious
22/11/14
As of today I have not heard back from Chazingtime regarding refund. I’m sure it’s happening to many. I would suggest no one order until situations are safe,

jp94xxx

Looking Around
24/11/20
Ordered my first piece from there today! Looking forward to receiving it to see the quality ????

SCBeachguy

Horology Curious
7/3/22
Has anyone dealt or heard from them lately? I have seen a couple things on their website but I wanted to check based on the last couple posts above.

chad_skelton

Looking Around
25/11/21
Has anyone dealt or heard from them lately? I have seen a couple things on their website but I wanted to check based on the last couple posts above.

I ordered a watch at the end of december and just got some qc pics last week, they seem legit but just take a while. I also had to wait for chinese new year to end too so that held up my order a while