• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The neverending story

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
engine management system. After a brief stop to get a drink of water ..........

legend

....He decides that the engine management system isn't satisfying his needs. He then proceeds to call his friend whom he knows to possess the same itch.
So he picks up the phone and calls... QueTip

Reactions: Allure

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
....He decides that the engine management system isn't satisfying his needs. He then proceeds to call his friend whom he knows to possess the same itch.
So he picks up the phone and calls... QueTip

his local mechanic, asking if the guy could spot him a new one. The local mechanic responds with....

legend

Last edited:

Allure

Word Game Queen
Certified
15/3/18
venus
were driving through the park. How would you like to deal with it?..."

[mention]weezkid [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allure

Word Game Queen
Certified
15/3/18
venus
"Well is it dead or alive?" the boy asked...

[mention]legend [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allure

Word Game Queen
Certified
15/3/18
venus
legend sorry maybe mixed up the 24hrs rule. Lol also supposed to be smiley face emoji, not sure how it ended up with question marks too. :)

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
legend sorry maybe mixed up the 24hrs rule. Lol also supposed to be smiley face emoji, not sure how it ended up with question marks too. :)

I was supposed to include the legend emoji so my message came across more severe. This is a fun thread so I wasn’t trying to be a fun spoiler. My apologies for that. Please carry on :legend:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

I was supposed to include the legend emoji so my message came across more severe than I intended it to be. This is a fun thread so I wasn’t trying to be a fun spoiler. My apologies for that. Please carry on :legend: