• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Doubled my Wings!

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
my 1000th post! haha, kinda amazing.. i was starting to lose interest in this hobby, probably because the models that i really wanted are either out of stock or launching too far into the future.. but looks like, i wldnt be leaving anytime soon :)

well, 1st & foremost, i'd like to use this post to send a sincere apology to Takashi, Unregistered & another member, whom i cant remember his nick.. i'm truly sorry for screwing up at that time&regardless of reasons, i should've done what was necessary.. i sincerely hope to gain your forgiveness&friendship back..

indeed, this forum has taught me alot..not just in the aspect of horology but in other ways as well.. this community we have here, is unlike any i've experienced across the forums i've joined.. i've not just gained knowledge but a couple of worthy friends..

thanks to RWI&its mods, admins for making this place a truly memorable experience to have had&for keeping this forum going.. &also to the ppl who make this forum sucha wonderful place..

cheers, all !

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Congrats mate. Welcome to the two winged club :)

..and time to become a VIP once more... ;)

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Doubled my Wings! my 1000th post! haha, kinda amazing.. i was starting to lose interest in this hobby, probably because the models that i really wanted are either out of stock or launching too far into the future.. but looks like, i wldnt be leaving anytime soon :)....blah blah blah....

Ahhhhhhhhhh... another fine post. :)

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
Congrats mate. Welcome to the two winged club :)

..and time to become a VIP once more... ;)

Right! thanks for e reminder! hahaha

Doubled my Wings! my 1000th post! haha, kinda amazing.. i was starting to lose interest in this hobby, probably because the models that i really wanted are either out of stock or launching too far into the future.. but looks like, i wldnt be leaving anytime soon :)....blah blah blah....

Ahhhhhhhhhh... another fine post. :)

doesnt beat ur sig, my friend!

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Congrats! Almost there myself. :thumbsup:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Congratulations chromed for your double wings.