• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sup! (pics inside)

trialco

Horology Curious
8/4/16
Hello Everyone,

my name is Malte, i'm from germany, and i recently started to get watch addicted.
Guess it all started with my old Citizen Promaster wich supported my throughout my time at the german army,
from that time on i felt naked not wearing a watch also my father was a big watch enthusiast.
And when i recently discovered that there is such a big variety of "well done" replicas i had to give it a shot, because suddenly there was the opportunity of owning
some of these fancy watches i ever wanted to wear - but couldnt afford by now :). So i joined rwg after a little web research, and after reading alot of topics, reviews and so on iv been confident enough
to order my first rep - a Hublot Big Bang Evolution Rose gold with carbon fibre dial and ceramic bezel from a TD, TSwatch. And whilst unpatiently waiting i discovered the m2m section on rwg and baught 2 more Reps, a pam111 and a pam radiomir black seal :) So far so good im very happy with all three watches and very statisfied with the build quality so that i just baught another watch off the m2m, a Graham Chronofighter Oversize - cant wait for its arrival :).
Looking forward to have a great time here in the Forum aswell as i had on the rwg Forum so far.

Now for some pictures:

Hublot:

BlackSeal:

Pam111:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Welcome to the darkside form Ireland @trialco Now that is a beautiful first post.

Sebsrolly

Known Member
8/2/16
Welcome to the boards! I'm quite new myself but there's so much interesting stuff around the whole 'rep world'. The thing I like mostly is how we as rep wearers know more about the gen watches than the people who actually own them.

Anyway, have fun around!

cheers

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Welcome from New York.
Some nice pieces, I am sure
you will add to it.

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Welcome from Chicago! Nice start to your collection and great first post. I think you have found the right place.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
I love that your first post wasn't a chronological sequence of you emailing td, receiving qc pics, blah blah blah...
welcome from Philadelphia PA USA !