• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi all

debug77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/09
Just thought I'd say Hi and introduce myself a little bit! :)

I'm in the UK and have a bit of thing for watches :oops: I own a gen Rolex DateJust Turn O Graph and am planning on buying a gen Sub Date, but obviously scraping the money together for gen's takes time (and more so when Rolex keep whacking the prices up in the EU) so in the meanwhile there's reps! :lol:

I've a rep Tag Heuer Monaco Sixty Nine (blue dial) which I absolutely love. Such a solid watch and with serious wrist presence.

I also have a rep Patek of some kind :? Always wanted a Patek so when I got interested in reps I naturally moved towards getting one of them first :wink: Unfortunately the minute hand on that seems to "stick" at quarter past so unless I only need to know the time for an hour, I don't really wear it. Anyone with any ideas how to fix that? :?:

I bought an Omega PO from a fellow forumite the other day and that's getting a lot of wrist wear!

Lastly I'm really excited to say I've ordered a Milgauss GV from the group buy on this forum. I was actually looking at the real things, but they don't seem that dissimilar to my current Rolex to warrant buying a gen. I still love the design though!

Hope I can help contribute to the forum! 8)

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Welcome to the forum. It sounds as if you are off to a good start. Post some pictures of your new acquisitions.