• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The First Hall of Fame Inductee

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
It is with sincere pleasure that I induct Takashi as the first member of the RWI Hall of Fame... Takashi joined the forum on 4/4/2006 and joined the staff on 5/19/06...

Takashi is known throughout the replica world for his high level of technical prowess and knowledge... he is an encyclopedia on movements, models, and other assorted watch information.... what's more, he has served faithfully on staff for over 2 and a half years and been a foundation of the admin team...

Takashi is currently #2 on the all-time posters list and need a scant 270, which at his pace of 10.0 posts per day means it will happen any day!

A legend of RWI and a first ballot HOF'er.... I give you the first inductee into the Hall of Fame, Takashi!

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
A most worthy selection for the new Hall Of Fame. Congrats to Takashi, for a well deserved honor. Tak has given help to many with his knowledge of watches, and taxidermy skills, Bravo! :D

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Highly deserving of this is Takashi. A truly great member and friend. A real statesman as well.
He is one of the brilliant minds on the forums. I am happy that he calls RWI home! :)

Congrats Takashi!

Para

Renowned Member
24/10/08
Taka Taka Taka Taka Taka Woods, yo! Sorry, I meant Taka-shi.

Congrats Taka! [smilie=icon_salut.gif] [smilie=icon_salut.gif] [smilie=icon_salut.gif] [smilie=icon_salut.gif] [smilie=icon_salut.gif] [smilie=icon_salut.gif]

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
congrats taka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif]

ThreadLocker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/12/07
What does he get? All HOFers get something for the trouble. A gold watch? Rep, of course.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Many congrats to a super smart guy and a gentleman too...a young gentleman. :D

jv91

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/08
although i've never dealt with him personally, i've heard a lot about him and its great to see him as the first inductee to the hall of fame. CONGRATS!!
[smilie=wav.gif]

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Wenda my friend, you deserve this big time! Congrats!

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
When I first started participating on this forum, Takashi was one of the people that took the time to answer some of my questions by PM. I could not be happier to see him as the first inductee. Congratulations Takashi, you deserve the recognition.

BOSS

Renowned Member
29/10/06
I have Taka to thank for my strap addiction. I bought my first Toscana from him, and Elliot has seen the money coming in since then.
I always enjoy Taka's comments on everything IWC, I'm convinced he has more knowledge than most people in the gen community!

CONGRATS TAKASHI !

therebel

Renowned Member
10/1/07
I can't think of anyone else who deserves the first spot, congrats.

iwc101

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/08
Couldn't agree more! If you spend some time here on the forum, you'll pretty soon see that Taka is the real deal. He helped me out a couple of times, which I'm very thankful for.

So again, an excellent choice! [smilie=occasion14.gif]

Cheers

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Taka, my friend, it goes without saying that this selection was a slam-dunk.

Thanks for everything you do/have done! You are truly an asset to this hobby in general and this forum in specific.

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
brtelec said:
When I first started participating on this forum, Takashi was one of the people that took the time to answer some of my questions by PM. I could not be happier to see him as the first inductee. Congratulations Takashi, you deserve the recognition.

Same here. He was huge help to me and always willing to answer multiple PM's when I was getting started and in search of "grail" Ti CA's and gen dials to fit them. Congrats Taka! I can't think of a more deserving first inductee.