• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tired of the Crap talk and not watch talk

Star

Known Member
14/3/06
Man I am fed up with all the drama lately. What really bothers me is all the 'this board vs that board' posturing. Members at all the boards will have supporters and friends and we will all have our detractors-nothing will ever change that. But to see it play out with page after page on multiple boards is crazy...or is it crasy?

I would think a vast majority here frequent other fora, and there is simply no need for any further name calling concerning the various boards. Each of us have our favourite board and each with different reasons. We should embrace every board for it's own personality and merits.

I'm afraid a casualty out of all this might be the new/fringe rep collector that will simply up and leave because of this bantering lately. Who knows what that person might have eventually contributed here as well? They could have become the next Ziggy/Pug/Edge...? and that would be a shame if we chased them away because of all this drama lately. IMHO

Who's got the best Panerai??? (it's okay to talk watches right?)

...just tossing out my .04 cents Timm

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Absolutely!

please bring to mods attention so this can be rectified! [smilie=orgr.gif]

next time, instead of using a 'cartel horse blanket', you might

consider using some specifics..

Here is one that you can use for starters:

In all honesty I cannot see what he did for you. The photos are really bad (too big and so blurry that I cannot see anything). They both look like out of the box reps. The vintage looks like he did nothing. Perhaps put on the wrong hands - but hard to tell with the photos.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but that is the way I see it.

[smilie=sign10.gif] "Agenda? What agenda?? Heck, I don't even know what agenda is!!" CJ[smilie=sign10.gif]

roflmao!! http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23118

:roll:

Life is Good!

Klink

amptor

Banned
1/5/07
hey klink I finally bought that airking we were talking about a while back, been waiting for someone to put out a perfect version lol, all the asian copies of it don't have thick enough numbers and most have the t-swiss made-t on the dial, still a really nice watch though. since that was going to be the first watch I was going to buy, I've collected maybe ~25 watches and sold about half of them.

i've seen people come and go on these boards, seems like that one admin on rwg i used to have problems with kinda faded away. i think some people were too pissy on these boards for a while, but it all lightened up when rwg split or however what happened. "life is good"

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
As TTK would say: "F'Chrissakes, it is just a replica forum!"

Yes....

Life is Good!

Klink

:D

and... good to hear about the Air King!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Re: Anyone else fed up with all the crap lately Joe/Klink/Ca

Star said:
I would think a vast majority here frequent other fora, and there is simply no need for any further name calling

I do not frequent ANY other watch forum..Only RWI...and no I'm not fed up with Joe or Klink. Cartel dunno.
What I am tired of seeing are threads with instigating titles like this one..What is the purpose of this post?

If you love to talk about watches then start a post about watches...."cartel horse blanket" LOL..

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Clarify your comments for me Klink. You've taken a clear slam against a mysterious modder then coupled it with thread for someone praising Joe's work.

@ Star. If you want it to stop then let stop.

@ Klink its because of this kind of double speak that some of this stuff has come up.

Sean K

Star

Known Member
14/3/06
plese delete

I must apologize to those that have misinterpreted my original thought. As I re-read the title to this thread I can see how it might be taken that way. I am not sick and tired of Klink or Joe, but the sophomoric banter surrounding them. We are here to talk watches and the drama concerning some was the only thing I'm sick of...not the members themselves.

@cybee...well good for you and your allegiance...but I'll wager 80-90% read the other fora and gen forums as well, but I get your point and your loyalty. Again good for you.

I do want all the crap to stop and perhaps it is not the right climate to post this here. Perhaps it would be good for a mod to delete this at this board

Again my apology to Joe and Klink as it was not intended to be in that light

Timm

watchace

Renowned Member
4/1/07
Then stop posting about me,,, I mean about Drama, and start posting about watches.....simple :D

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
@Star

I will take your words at face value, thank you for being a gent.

Of course, you could edit the title of this thread, if you want to..

Now, go forth an multiply!

LOL

Life is Good!

Klink

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
@Sean..

dunnooo where is mystery or doublspeak.. the thrread containing the quotre is given, and the quoted comment is made in that thread.. quite a pointless comment based nowhere in reality, only acid from somewhere..

Sorry if that sounds harsh but that is the way I see it.

Thread is good words for RBJ's work.. and the comment is total thread crap out of place..

Life is Good!

Klink

'Triple Speak'

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
For those of you new to the replica community a breif history of the community is in order,

he said, she said.... fine I'll just go start my own forum...
Ziggys better, no Palpatines better,no Joes better.... fine I'll just go start my own forum....

blah blah blah!!

the important thing to remember is you all suck equally and I am the greatest! .... sorry wandered off the subject there....

CISO1969

I'm Pretty Popular
26/8/06
the important thing to remember is you all suck equally and I am the greatest! .... sorry wandered off the subject there

LMAO

CISO

sheepa.jpg

Star

Known Member
14/3/06
=

the important thing to remember is you all suck equally

LOL!

Hey and another thing is...I get to use the word CRAP over here....that word changed to 'rubbish' when I posted this elsewhere...too funny

Thanks Klink for your understanding

crap crap crap....sorry...just getting it out there

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Sorry,,

I see a lot more of RWG vs. RWI talk primarly from RWG frequenters not RWI frequenters..

I see it more as a battle that is trying to be created than one that really exists.

The most common thing and generally the only time that RWG comes up here is when a member says,, "I took a peak on the bright side,, had some decent stuff over there,, but this is my home,, I like it here, thanks for making this place great." :)

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
i concur... i think the rwi vs rwg is one-sided... us who frequent more here than there are very welcoming of rwg people... yeah, we love our forum... it's like our neighborhood bar... not to say it's the best or the least, but it's home nonetheless...

and as a matter of fact i started a thread a lil over a week ago how i spent some time on rwg and was impressed with the level of fabrication that is going on over there...

D

d4m.test

Yeah....my Dad's bigger than your Dad.....!

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Come on people, this is crazy. Both forums have their strong points and weaknesses. One would be pretty silly to think that one would be better than the other. It would be like saying Scotland is better than Italy, its impossible to compare two diversely different groups of people. It just can't be done.

BTW TTK, my dad will kick your dads ass, and he's 85 [smilie=angry9.gif]

rogerwine

Renowned Member
10/7/06
Ok, its settled Old Crowe... You suck the greatest,,,,

LOL, just kidding

Rogerwine

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Welcome to the town of repetition, where everything happens just as has before.

I have never really understood the argument over which forum is better.

Each has a different style and feel, some even have different colors. If a member feels that one forum is more suited for them than another forum is, so be it. It is all a matter of personal taste. Each forum is dedicated to replicas and even that requires a person's personal opinion. I cannot tell someone that Panerai is better than Omega (or Omeega for the Brits) any more so than I can tell someone that the Beatles are better than Elvis. If you like Elvis more, then that is your own personal taste plain and simple.

So, I agree with Star, everyone sit back look at your watch and relax or Rolex as the case may be.

Now, if you want to bitch about someone, those bastards at Timezone...................

PS. Neil and Andreww.....My dad can kick both your Dad's asses and then he would eat them.
98defe15.gif

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Welcome back Roeod4, too bad about those Trashers. Did a little better than my Leafs anyway!