• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Cartier Roadster Chrono! In Stainless Steel BACK IN STOCK!

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
This is one incredibly distinctive watch. No other watch looks even close to this design
It has an amazing wrist presence.
Now, look at the dial!!!!
What a beauty!!!!

Cartier did this one right!!!
This watch has a stainless steel case, and a stainless steel bracelet
The case is the men's size and measures 42mm by 38mm.
The clasp is a deployant too.
The movement is the amazing Seiko VK movement.

This watch is a steal at only $245.00!!!
And that includes FREE Priority shipping for anywhere inside the USA.
International S&H rates apply.

And if you are inside the USA, you could be wearing this watch in only 2-3 days!
And since I ship from inside the USA, there is absolutely no chance of any intervention from customs!

This is the exact watch you will get!

Stax802

Supporter
Certified
14/12/20
Yes this watch is gorgeous if I wasn't dead set on a Pam Marina I'd probably have already bought it ????

obwanusa

Horology Curious
10/11/21
Utah
Hi Stan,

Is this Cartier still available and, if so, what are the width and lug to lug, and case thickness measurements? I’m assuming it is an X-L type, but want to be sure.

No rush. Have a MC and HNY

Cheers,
Mike O’Brien

smkruger

Horology Curious
14/4/16
Can you let me know. Thank you. Also don't you charge $30 to fully waterproof it??

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
Can you let me know. Thank you. Also don't you charge $30 to fully waterproof it??

This watch, the Cartier Roadster Chrono is not a good candidate for water proofing due to the design and construction of the watch. Even the GEN is only as water resistant. That means you can wash your hands, wear it in the ran,etc. The case is held on by screws that do not give even pressure across the entire back, and the chrono pushers are additional ways that water can find it's way into the watch. Also, the crown is not a screw down crown. The Roadster is not the watch to get if you want to swim with your watch.

slak3rfosho

Known Member
7/1/17
WackoBirdKeeper if you get this watch in please let me know. i'm very interested in this. Conus here.

notaguru

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/10
Got one!
To this non-expert, this is a wonderful watch! Cosmetic workmanship is superb, it keeps excellent time, looks gorgeous, and everything works properly.
THANKS, STAN!

Reactions: WackoBirdKeeper

H8redlights

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/22
The CR is one of the watches that I bought from Stan. I get more compliments from this watch then my No date Sun Rolly

Reactions: WackoBirdKeeper