• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

watch will be shipped weds

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
i have ordered the watch i want a lovely DJ, its being shipped weds from china so hopefully it will arrive next week early the week after? i am UK based so it shouldn't be an issue.

what say you guys, is that a rough time frame?

MMs

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/10
I had a watch shipped by EMS back in mid November.

it hasn't left China yet.

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
xmas post lol. who sent that out except ems? you sure it was sent?

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
That would be a rough frame time mentally. I hate waiting.

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Apparently if you ordered after Christmas you will likely get your package before those who ordered before Christmas. Strange workings of the Chinese Parcel Services.

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
they are a day early just received this
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your order. Please take note that we have already shipped out
your order via EMS express .It usually takes about 7-10 working days to deliver your
parcel. By the way, Please allow 72 hours for the system to update the
tracking information if you are unable to check the information immediately.
Tracking number is EE52**********
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Best Regards,
Customer Service Center

so lets see what turns up :)

btw this isn't a trusted dealer, if this guy is as honest as he has been via email and has found the exact watch with the swiss eta then i would highly recommend him (but this has yet to be proved when i receive the goods).

any questions i asked in email was answered swiftly and honestly, i even expressed my concern about sending the money i have without receiving any pictures. (stupid i know) but he assured me the watch i have ordered and paid for is the exact watch in the picture i sent as illustration.

fingers crossed!

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
yay will have it soon
163608_1777213195940_1407677767_2008792_5596478_n.jpg

Rbozzmanee

Known Member
16/12/10
I ordered my YM from T4D on Saturday, December 19. The watch left Thailand on Monday, December 21 and was in my hands here in Florida on Monday, December 27. I was so pissed at EMS for thier horrible updates as to where my watch was until it "magically appeared" on my doorstep. So, I'm wearing the watch and the EMS website still says it's at customs at Miami airport. Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised like I was.

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
i was hoping today but its looking more like monday before delivery. luckely i can continue the tracking via parcelforce. so thats cool

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
woo! Which DJ?

I really like the one in your avatar, is that available somewhere?

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
wow i got an email this morning from the vendor completely out of the blue, as in he sent me an update and it went like this.....

Dear Customer,

I have just checked the tracking,the item has arrived your country,pls contact post office for the item.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Best Regards,
Customer Service Center
now that is customer service :)