• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thailand / Asia meetup?

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Hi guys, not sure if this is the right section, but seems like the most appropriate.

Im gonna be moving to Asia beginning of next year, not sure which country yet, so gonna be hopping from one place to another and I thought it would be great to meet with some fellow watch nerds along the way.
Since Im not gonna know anybody locally at first, it would be also a great help in terms of tips where to stay, where to eat, what to see, etc.

Im not going to be bringing a collection, since thats very impractical, but I come from gen world and been in the rep one for some time, so theres stuff to talk about for sure :)
Also I can cook, bake and other stuff, so some useful trades are there too :)

Not sure where Im gonna start, but probably Thailand, therefore if you are a local, or know anybody and would like to get together when Im there, feel free to drop me a PM :)

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Just to confirm my previous post, Thailand it is for now, local members wanting to meet & greet very welcome. ;)