• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terrific first purchase from Tony F

Creosote

Horology Curious
16/11/18
UK
Firstly, a great thank-you to the mods, supporters and forum posters for such a great resource, without it I wouldn't have had the confidence to bite the bullet and acquire a watch by this method.

Found this forum and saw the Trusted Dealers section and for no special reason went with Asian7750, Tony F. As per the advice offered in the forum I emailed him, he replied quickly and over the next days answered all my questions. I do admire his patience as I kept changing my mind over which watch to go for, even after I had paid I emailed him the following day and asked if I could change my selection (yet again) and within 2 hours he replied saying he had contacted the factory and changed the order. He gave me the confidence to pay by a method I wouldn't normally use, but my attempts at sending money via Moneygram and Western Union online failed, my bank approved the transaction each time but the MG and WU then said "Rejected" with no explanation. So I went into a WU office and paid in cash. Tony had the money within the hour and confirmed my payment. Shipping by EMS took just 3 days from China to me in the UK, amazingly fast. The packaging was excellent, and the watch arrived is perfect shape.

If you are (like me) a newcomer to possibly acquiring a replica watch, and stumble upon this posting, then may I say that I have every confidence with this supplier for their legitimacy, communication, and quality of product.

All in all a pleasant, easy transaction, and the watch is great, went for a Rolex Datejust, but already have my eye on something else. I do hope I havent got the bug!

Cheers, and thanks again to the forum and Tony.

Acaicia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19
Tony's a legend. Quick question: Which version of the watch did you get? And has it broken down yet?

Creosote

Horology Curious
16/11/18
UK
Sorry for 2+ year delay in replying but only just logged onto the forum again.
I really cant recall which watch it was in terms of factory etc, its Rolex Datejust.
Had it about 3 years, only occassionally worn but its still working fine!

alexdc

Horology Curious
13/4/22
Hi, how about the details? you didn't have any technical problems with it?

Thank you!

Yandes

Horology Curious
12/8/22
I think all has been explained. Tony is a standup, which in my experience is not unusual when dealing with Chinese suppliers. My company buys many items, and watches is my little thing. All relationships are, just nice. When face to face, a sit down, cup of tea, and online, its seamless. They have the products and just want to supply.

andrematias.vp

Looking Around
20/11/22
How can I contact Tony? I have been trying to find his contact information, but I have not been able to find it, Thank you.