• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terms and services

RolexAddict

Dealer (watch buildings)
Trusted Dealer
27/10/07
Terms and services

To contact me :
Here of course by pm, but I would prefer by email : [email protected]
Note :
All questions concerning prices for repair and building will be discussed only by pm or email,

No limit...
Although I am located in France which is more convenient for EU members, I have built/modd watches for members living everywhere in Asia, Australia, USA... no limit, the French post works well,
Btw, any country, the door is open, from any place in the world the shipping time using regular registred parcel never exceed 10 days to reach France or return to your home, and its safe.

Services :
Mods on Rolex vintage model watches :
Case machining/movement fitting
CG re-designing,
Lug holes drilling,
Matching bracelet links/end links/thick gen springbars,
Tubes & crown replacement/install,
waterproofing,
Re-dialing - dial vintagizing,
Dial refinishing,
Date wheel replacement,
Acrylic cristal recutting, dome redesigning, cyclop removal and repolishing,
Tritec products reluming,
Phosphor/tritium/Strontium Vintage style reluming
Gold(24K-10 microns), silver and rhodium plating for cases, casebacks, bezel rings and crowns

Rolex and Tudor complete watches building :
On request, Rolex Daytona 6239/41, 6263/65, early submariner and SD 5512, 13, 14, 1680, 1655, Explorer/GMT etc.

Watches building conditions :
Mod :
I don't have any watch in stock, you need to buy a watch and send it to me. Refair to my Sub/SD and GMT mod packages to know the processus,
Complete building :
You need to collect all parts (case, movement, dial, crown etc.) then send them to me,

Gen parts :
I do not source gen parts anymore, you need to source yourself and send to me with your watch for assembling/fitting,

Gen Rolex repairs :
I can assure light repairs and fix or mod, or relume a gen Rolex dial and hands, but do not ask me to complete servicing such watch movements, it cost money as I will need to share some operations with an AD

How to, and timing
Contact me first to check with my schedules, then we can reserve a time slot. Not more than 2 watches for a run,
At the moment I get your watch and/or parts, the time needed to achieve the job usually is 1O days / 2 weeks.
Except in a event of force majeure like a problem in parts delivey, I try to respect the timing,

Prices for repairs and mods :
Given only by pm and email. For repairs, relume etc. or complete buildings from scratch and mod packages I will publish a sample of jobs list with rates,

Payment :
Euros only. The most classic way and the best for me is PayPal. Bank transfers are also possible.
In case of parts needing an order, this has to be paid in advance,
Repairs, mods and building labor fees are paid once the job is completed and ready for shipping,

All shipping adresses and payment informations will be private, discussed and agreed only by pm or email and will remain confidential.
All type of payment are in EUROS only, I have inclued Paypal fees for more convenience for all my services

Shipping process/method :
For EU, USA/CANADA,ASIA and all other countries I ship via International Registred French Post with a tracking number and signature for delivery.
Average delivery time is 5 working days for Europe, 7 to 10 working days for North America and Asia for exemple.
This service is safe, works very well, tracking has to be followed on the country of destination postal website.
Regular French post is used inside France.

Note :
I pack with care and declare as "used watch parts for repairs". I declare as gift for an amount of 25 euros.
In case of a random customs inspection on arrival I will not be responsible for customs fees, taxes or seizure and I will not consider any claims

Note for USA residents :
Use regular USPS services to ship to me a watch for repair or mod. Never use USPS EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL or other carriers as parcels will be automatically inspected at arrival in France, then customs and VAT charges, also heavy handling fees will be charged to me, even for a small amount declared.

Return shipping charges :
I have inclued handling and shipping charges in prices announced for any service,
All countries by registred international French post.
Colissimo International for Italy
If you prefer another shipping method, its at your charge

Warranty :
Parts and labor warranty in case of problem for built watches.
Preliminary agreement for repairs, depending of the trouble. But you will have to paypal to me fees for the return shipping.

Important notice :
Nobody is perfect, I can do a mistake,
if you have troubles with a watch I have built for you, contact me first, I will not accept any return if somebody else has already open the watch before you contact me

RolexAddict

2i37.jpg

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Thats great news ,,,,that you can ship and receive safely!!!
You do awesome work!
Makes me want to do a 16800!!!!

Rolexxx

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
5/3/15
Pm sent :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk