• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TDs with Noobs in Stock?

Repstar

Looking Around
13/7/21
I still see some TDs having Noob Daytonas in stock.
Same about VSF Subs..
Is it safe to buy one or do you think they will let you wait until they "really" will have some in stock after expecting that Noob/ VSF will go on producing like they used to?

I'm not sure, what do you think?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
TD don't regularly update their websites. They add all the New stock daily but don't usually delete the old ads. But when in doubt, email the TD and they will tell you if the watch you want is avail or not.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
TD websites stating that a watch is “in stock” means nothing - they barely ever carry any stock, everything is ordered from factories on receipt of money from customers.

As kavorca1 said, if you want to buy a watch, email the TD and ask if they can get it. That’s the only reliable way to find out.

Reactions: Repstar

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
TDs do not carry stock. Zero.
They know which watches are available from the factory, that’s about it.
Regarding the Noob and VSF watches they are officially unavailable but I’ve been getting QC pics of them very slowly for watches ordered for members for modding. For example 1 every 4 weeks and typically 4-6 weeks after order. Slow as molasses but still happening if you know where to look.
Again, TDs do not carry stock remember that. It’s far too risky and inefficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
TDs do not carry stock. Zero.
Yes indeed. And when I said "they barely ever carry any stock" I was only thinking of those photos TDs post from time to time showing a table stacked with watches, which technically might be considered "stock" but is invariably today's batch of customer orders, just arrived and due to be posted out.

Reactions: Repstar and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yes indeed. And when I said "they barely ever carry any stock" I was only thinking of those photos TDs post from time to time showing a table stacked with watches, which technically might be considered "stock" but is invariably today's batch of customer orders, just arrived and due to be posted out.

Yes your advice was sound and factually accurate and I was essentially doing a “+1” to what you said sir. Your post should be stickied.

And you’re right again about the pictures of watches they like to show at times. Those are never stock and can be rather misleading to the guys who don’t know any better. They will never keep stock for security reasons (to prevent being arrested during raids and more regularly, to prevent being vested financially for any watch which may not sell)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: p0pperini