• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TD's who do custom Rolex cards?

raspan1123

Patron
Certified
1/2/17
I don't get why everybody get hysterical when these paper/card question are asked. If someone want to scam the biggest problem, far over anything else, is the fake watch itself.

I got a VSF Hulk some times ago that come with paper, and i liked it. It was bad quality but , yeah, i liked to have this useless piece of plastic for a, let's say "full fake experience".
I also put gen bridges on one of my franken. It doesn't even have a gen balance so still look fake. It's inside the watch so no one can see it,even me. But i liked it. I bought a cheap chines fake paper holder for my car. It's cheap AF but i also liked it.

It's a bit monomaniacal but isn't replica experience also monomaniacal?
hold on… you’re telling me that card that came with my VSF was the so highly sought after warranty card?!

Mine went right in the trash lol

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
I once worked with someone who ran a side business who claimed he did over $20 million a year in revenue with 0 employees and he only spend 15 minutes a day running it and he made millions of $ per year.

His office was 5 doors down from mine. When I would go meet with him he would hold up checks made out to him for million of dollars. One day I asked him why he never cashed the checks and asked him if I could look at the checks. He said no, I told him that he had $5 million in uncashed checks and with interest rates at 8% he was was losing over $400,000 per year in interest fees, he laughed. From then on, when I went to his office and saw the uncashed checks, I told him he lost another $1,000 per day in interest income. He laughed. I picked up one of the checks and said it did not have a routing number and it was a fake check made out to him. The next time I went to the office he removed the checks from his desk and never again talked about his $20 million per year business.

OP post pictures of your gen Rolex watch for us to see.

No pictures means it does not exist and you are playing us like fools to get a rep watch card for your rep Rolex watch.

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
I once worked with someone who ran a side business who claimed he did over $20 million a year in revenue with 0 employees and he only spend 15 minutes a day running it and he made millions of $ per year.

His office was 5 doors down from mine. When I would go meet with him he would hold up checks made out to him for million of dollars. One day I asked him why he never cashed the checks and asked him if I could look at the checks. He said no, I told him that he had $5 million in uncashed checks and with interest rates at 8% he was was losing over $400,000 per year in interest fees, he laughed. From then on, when I went to his office and saw the uncashed checks, I told him he lost another $1,000 per day in interest income. He laughed. I picked up one of the checks and said it did not have a routing number and it was a fake check made out to him. The next time I went to the office he removed the checks from his desk and never again talked about his $20 million per year business.

OP post pictures of your gen Rolex watch for us to see.

No pictures means it does not exist and you are playing us like fools to get a rep watch card for your rep Rolex watch.
To quote OP himself…

“This.” :LOL:

ToeKnee

Supporter
Certified
13/7/17
I'll make one final comment here and then unwatch this thread. I think it's run it's course. My point from the beginning is that I wanted a card to pair with my gen watch. All my gen watches have cards or papers on the vintage ones and I guess my OCD wants them all to have some sort of card or paper associated with them. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant, unimportant and your own problem, not mine. The fact that you assume nefarious intent speaks more to your own sensibilities than it does to mine.

Here's what you want me to say.

#1. You're right guys, wanting a fake card for my gen watch is silly. I'll stop wanting one.

#2. You're right guys, I want to scam someone when I sell my gen watch and risk fraud, my reputation and serious consequences when it's discovered the card is fake so I can make a few extra bucks on the sale of a very nice gen watch.

Sorry, but you're not going to get the satisfaction of either because neither of those statements is accurate. I still very much want a card for my DJ and have no intent to ever include it in any sale if I do ever sell the watch which is highly unlikely because I have 2 sons who it will be getting all my gen watches one day. If they decide a fake card is silly, they are more than welcome to dispose of it.

You can breathlessly rant all you want about your suspicions, what you would do if you had my gen DJ or what you think I should do to justify or PROVE my intentions.

You're still missing the point. I don't care at all about your opinions, conjecture, or insecurities. That's your problem, not mine. The fact that there are so many indignant people in this thread who openly discuss the buying and selling of illegal, counterfeit goods yet question my intentions is truly laughable. Talk about hypocrisy. You can pretend all you want that you're above the fray, but you're not. You're buying phony watches. Most people outside this forum would assume the worst and question the integrity of anyone knowingly purchasing an illegal, phony watch. Plain and simple. If the fact that I want a fake card bothers you that much, I think you really need to look in the mirror.

There were some thoughtful and intelligent counterarguments in there and I respect those opinions and tried to reply best I could. There were also some real doozies like the guy who compared me wanting a fake Rolex card to wanting a 3d printed gun. Seriously? Wow.
I truly believe in this forum and enjoy being a part of it. I also have no problem with people feeling a sense of protection over it. I actually appreciate that part of it which is why I remained in this thread attempting to assuage peoples concerns. No luck.

As I said I think this topic is closed and I will be unfollowing this thread and not viewing or responding to anymore comments. I enjoyed the banter, but I assure you, there will be more responses despite me not reading them because I'm SURE more people will feel the need to appear clever to other members or try to fulfill a need to display some sad attempt at virtue signaling. They will even respond to this message directly despite me saying that I will not be reading any more responses. Watch. Again, shouting into the wind says a lot more about you than it does about me. Again, time to look in the mirror.

Peace, y'all. ☮️

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Chevy Chase Community GIF

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Yes, but, what about the car?

Reactions: KushBandit

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Here's 500 words but I'm still refusing to tell you what I physically do with this card once I have it. And don't kid yourself youre reading this right now. Right, got to go have good hard look in the mirror because someone on the internet told me to.

ToeKnee

Supporter
Certified
13/7/17
Sorry one last post for the geniuses who claim I'm refusing to post my gen DJ. Like I said, they would keep posting. Sad. This is the current state of my collection. The only rep in that box is the Bluesy. Here comes the comments "He's lying, they're all reps..." blah blah blah. The haters will never be satisfied, but regardless here is my main watch box.

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
Sorry one last post for the geniuses who claim I'm refusing to post my gen DJ. Like I said, they would keep posting. Sad. This is the current state of my collection. The only rep in that box is the Bluesy. Here comes the comments "He's lying, they're all reps..." blah blah blah. The haters will never be satisfied, but regardless here is my main watch box.

Next I'd love to see the picture of the storage unit full of gen boxes and warranty cards (since you were only missing one).
200.gif

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
He has all the boxes in the boot of his Ferrari. Right got to go again mom's calling from upstairs my bath is ready, then I'm heading out wearing an Invicta to cruise for dudes because obviously I'm gay cos I can't get any girls.

Hey Tony don't buy a fake warranty card it's dumb.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
OP - Anyone can get pictures of gen watches in a watch box on the internet.

Post tagged pictures of 5 of the gens with their warranty cards.

I doubt you will do it.