• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TD's who do custom Rolex cards?

ToeKnee

Supporter
Certified
13/7/17
Does anyone know which if any TD's make Rolex cards with custom serials?

ToeKnee

Supporter
Certified
13/7/17
Not to sell as GEN...
My point is we buy things because we want them. I want a card with my watch. Your opinion on this fact is irrelevant. My question was regarding where to acquire one. To assume my intentions are nefarious is presumptuous and completely false.

Reactions: Dirkjon

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
My point is we buy things because we want them. I want a card with my watch. Your opinion on this fact is irrelevant. My question was regarding where to acquire one. To assume my intentions are nefarious is presumptuous and completely false.
Do you know that those "custom cards" are not compareble to gen cards?
But have fun with it, its ok:)

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Well...
1. Although opinions of others' motives are irrelevant, they are sadly inevitable, given that everyone here has a working brain and assumptions are almost impossible to avoid in life.
2. By the very nature of what we discuss here - the buying and selling of illegal counterfeit goods - the assumption of an even more nefarious reason for wanting a counterfeit item is almost inevitable. No one here wants to assist in making it easier to pass off a rep as a gen.
3. It wasn't necessary, but had you taken a moment to add an additional sentence to your initial enquiry, explaining the reason you are looking for a card, it would have gone some way to quelling the inevitable assumptions being made.

Of course, all the above having been said, it's still the case that there will be some who question the motives for wanting a piece of paper/card/plastic that makes something appear more gen-like, no matter how much someone says they only want it for their own amusement.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
HA. I have a gen DJ that's the only gen I own without paper/card. I know for a fact it's gen and would just like to have a card to go with it.
That's some dumb shit right there. That's still a scam because you're attempting to increase it's value with a fake warranty

Reactions: EuroTime25

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
Wanting a rep box for a gen watch, for your own amusement, I could perhaps understand. Wanting a rep warranty card though, for yourself, for a gen?

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Well, correct me if I'm wrong but, even a gen card is worthless without a stamp and date from the boutique corresponding to invoice date, no? If he thinks he can fool people with a matching serial card but blank, let him be :p

ToeKnee

Supporter
Certified
13/7/17
Well...
1. Although opinions of others' motives are irrelevant, they are sadly inevitable, given that everyone here has a working brain and assumptions are almost impossible to avoid in life.
2. By the very nature of what we discuss here - the buying and selling of illegal counterfeit goods - the assumption of an even more nefarious reason for wanting a counterfeit item is almost inevitable. No one here wants to assist in making it easier to pass off a rep as a gen.
3. It wasn't necessary, but had you taken a moment to add an additional sentence to your initial enquiry, explaining the reason you are looking for a card, it would have gone some way to quelling the inevitable assumptions being made.

Of course, all the above having been said, it's still the case that there will be some who question the motives for wanting a piece of paper/card/plastic that makes something appear more gen-like, no matter how much someone says they only want it for their own amusement.
So now when we ask questions we have to justify the request? I wasn’t aware. Secondly my question about why we buy reps is still there. If we’re buying something we know to be counterfeit, we know to be inferior and we are all open and honest about them here, why should that not extend to a box or card for a gen watch?

ToeKnee

Supporter
Certified
13/7/17
That's some dumb shit right there. That's still a scam because you're attempting to increase it's value with a fake warranty
Again, I didn’t ask your opinion on what would make me happy. I asked where I could source one. I’m not attempting to increase anything.