• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TD in EU (not UK)

PTwatchLover

Certified
29/8/22
Portugal
Hi! Any TD shipping from an European country? Since brexit is pretty much the same to receive a package from UK or from China regarding customs.

I searched the TD part of the forums but could not find any...

Thanks!

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Post 6, save me typing it out again :)

Best of luck

Reactions: PTwatchLover

Turbonesses

Horology Curious
25/7/22
UK
Hi! Any TD shipping from an European country? Since brexit is pretty much the same to receive a package from UK or from China regarding customs.

I searched the TD part of the forums but could not find any...

Thanks!
There are plenty of TDsin the UK mate. Just gotta find. I know a few myself

PTwatchLover

Certified
29/8/22
Portugal
Since I made the original post I already bought from Sead, from a couple of members and from Pure Time with european forwading. I did my homework. :) Thanks anyways for all the info!

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks! And I searched for it 2 times before posting. Duh! Should have been sleeping and not posting here. :)
No worries Sir,

They are a Supporting Vendor (not a TD) and they charge a small premium as the watches are already in the EU. Always check the T&Cs etc, as with any Dealer, but fingers crossed shipping is ok with EU.

Sead/Supermirrors also carries some stock in Italy (denoted by i in his stockist) so you could get lucky if the model(s) you're after currently feature.

Best of luck

Reactions: Storm.