• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

help with qc pictures

Hiporgv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/13
I am a noob and I want to ask you guys if you think that I should ask for another watch or just to get new qc pictures. I am not sure if the small dials are supposed to be more aligned?

how does it work with the qc picts?

D

d4m.test

Read the damn rules, wasting our TDs' time

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
I am a noob and I want to ask you guys if you think that I should ask for another watch or just to get new qc pictures. I am not sure if the small dials are supposed to be more aligned?

how does it work with the qc picts?

Dial alignment is contingent on type of movement for the most part. (For example, speed masters always have wrong alignment due to using different movement than gen) Is it the correct watch and do you see any obvious problems such as missing numbers, etc? QC pics are not meant to find the rep that looks most like the gen. Read up a bit more before you buy any more watches is my suggestion.

Hiporgv

30/7/13
Thank you for all the insults but I do not see the problem of me asking if the sub dial is misaligned or not?

maybe I sound even more stupid now but I dont think any of you so smart experts is helping... I saw the qc sticky and I dont see where I am not following the rule.

can someone that wants to help me learn point me out in the right directions about the qc rules instead of just insulting me.

Thanks,

Hiporgv

30/7/13
Dial alignment is contingent on type of movement for the most part. (For example, speed masters always have wrong alignment due to using different movement than gen) Is it the correct watch and do you see any obvious problems such as missing numbers, etc? QC pics are not meant to find the rep that looks most like the gen. Read up a bit more before you buy any more watches is my suggestion.

Thank you rush it helps... now i understand a little better.

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
yes I saw that one but you need to understand a lot more than what I do the movements so you can know the sub dials alignment is due to the movement.

Thank you I guess I will have to read a lot more before I ask anything else in this forum.

I would suggest reading as much as you can and dig around the site a bit. There is ton of info on all the movements and the pros and cons. All the answers are here if you dig a bit. 90% of what I "know" about watches I probably picked up here and at rwg.

2jedi0

8/8/13
sigh...

Sorry bro I have to agree with the members.... you need to read more then read some more before you ask a question...

But chin up I did the same and got the same word lashing.

But just dont repeat your history...you will then see how helpful these gentleman are!

TRUST ME!

2jedi0

8/8/13
"?s < ReAdMoRe B4 & RePeAt"

Got questions... read more before you ask then repeat

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Insults come from members reading these questions for years..
You just need to read as much as you can, and if you're looking for something specific.. "Advanced search" box is your friend! ;)

:cheers:

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Welcome. I did the same thing when I came here. JUST DON"T DO IT AGAIN. lol. Seriously though, you have to understand there are like 70,000 members here and you can imagine member's agitation when they get the same exact question every single day. The stickies are here just for that reason, so that the same question is not answered hundreds of times per week. These guys are actually a wealth of information and very helpful, and you will get to know that. Do some reading and you will find your answers.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
OK, may I please chime in here?

OP, this is a rep. Breitling. A watch that 99% of humanity know absolutely NOTHING about. (Unless they have a thing for John Travolta, but that is for another thread.)

If you like the watch, buy it. Wear it. Gaze upon its visage with adoring bliss.

If anybody, anywhere, at any time suggests that the subdial spacing is wrong, ask them for the secret RWI handshake or their position with the Breitling organization. Odds this will happen? Kinda slim, I'm thinkin'.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
You have to admit, they are terrible QC shots. Date changing, chrono running, oh dear.