• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

heres a question for ya

Nogs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/10
i have a genuine breitling superocean heritage 46 with a rubber strap

i want to buy the metal strap now,,, however they are about £420-00

my question is....

Are the replicas sold with a metal strap on this version and if so would a replica strap fit a genuine watch?

i cant afford to pay £ 420-00 for a watch strap... my wife would kill me

any help guys

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09
If I were you I would contact someone like Hont, get a cheap rep with metal bracelet that fits yours and that way you can still wear the rep where security stakes are high, you know what I mean... :)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
that strap is not available as a rep bracelet but you can get an aftermarkt bracelet for around 50 to 100 USD, it is not as thick as the gen but looks the same.I do not have alink on my iphone but I think some other guys will jump in

Nogs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/10
that strap is not available as a rep bracelet but you can get an aftermarkt bracelet for around 50 to 100 USD, it is not as thick as the gen but looks the same.I do not have alink on my iphone but I think some other guys will jump in

what is aftermarkt?

i hope someone does jump in cause i really want one

thanks man

nbarker

Known Member
25/4/09
aftermarket means it is made to fit the watch by another company, not breitling..

romaleo

Known Member
11/5/09
Actually if you do a thread search, I think watcheden has a rep version with the mesh band. I have not heard a review of it. I have a gen on a gen mesh and it is a great combo and wears comfortably