• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is the Royal Oak Offshore Chrono SS Black a fantasy watch

SLK55

28/7/06
See my review of the AP ROO - I LOVE IT!! I don't care if its "riddled" little flaws that no one will be able to tell..

I will purchase more AP reps in the future - flaws and all!

Its a gorgeous watch and you will not run into anyone who has it in real life.

PS - Not a fantasy watch.

Smack Daddy D

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/8/06
Do Josh and Trusty have the same watch on this style with the rubber bezel.

Josh has the Japanese OS20 Working Chronograph Movement for $108

Trusty has the New Asia Valjoux 7750 Working Chronograph for $278

I want to get the best one possible for this model.

Any ideas?

rei

18/12/06
best version is the MBW version which comes in a few dials including this one. Its around 700 tho. Josh has a couple of MBW versions on his site for about 1100...look at the date window. I agree that the watch looks good but if you walk into an AD who sells them...it instantly screams fake when some1 sees the date window.

rei

Smack Daddy D

13/8/06
I cannot find the MBW version of the one with the rubber bezel.

Any ideas where I can get one?

dkcambel

Known Member
24/3/06
I personally love that watch - reminds me a lot of the Hublot BB ceramic at 1/2 the price...

SLK55

28/7/06
not that I know off - the MBW is the AP ROO (thats almost $1,100) and not worth it imo.

The Volcano is a limited edition AP - its a regullar Royal Oak Offshore but instead of white on black they used orange on black.

ratchpot

16/3/06
SLK55 said:
The Volcano is a limited edition AP - its a regullar Royal Oak Offshore but instead of white on black they used orange on black.
The Volcana isn't a regular ROO with different colour scheme. It's also got a brand new in-house movement.