• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Narikaa - Good Experience

Seifert

Renowned Member
11/8/09
I ordered a 45 PO from Narikaa which he was going to buy on his trip to Thailand and ship when he got back to UK.

I got a mail from him yesterday with payment link and deal confirmation. I should pay no deposit and the communication with him is very fast!

So far he gets +1 from me. Can't wait to get the watch, of which i have heard many good things already. :D

Pics, Review and gen-comparing will be posted as soon as i get the watch ;)

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
Narikaa is a cool guy. Post pics when you get the new toy, mate
goofy-smiley-21.gif

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
I ordered a 45 PO from Narikaa which he was going to buy on his trip to Thailand and ship when he got back to UK.

I got a mail from him yesterday with payment link and deal confirmation. I should pay no deposit and the communication with him is very fast!

So far he gets +1 from me. Can't wait to get the watch, of which i have heard many good things already. :D

Pics, Review and gen-comparing will be posted as soon as i get the watch ;)

exactly the same for me mate,just got a tracking number off him.i asked for one about 5 weeks ago and he said it would be sorted after his trip as he had sold out.
he remembered and i got an email yesterday,ive got to say his service is on the ball.
:D:D:D

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
Reg is great folks .you will be surprised how well packaged his watches are .....and the watches themselves are nice also ...........................

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Let's find out how swift the "Royal Mail" really is... Last to post "I have it" is a chicken :D

Item RR00000000GB was posted at (someplace) on 23/11/09 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.

Seifert

Renowned Member
11/8/09
I HAVE IT - well not in the hand, but the mail man was here yesterday, but i wasn't home, so i have to get it on the post office. So it has arrived, but i don't have it on my wrist yet :p

Seifert

Renowned Member
11/8/09
HAVE IT HAVE IT HAVE IT :D Just unpacked. Review and pics will come later :D