• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Supporter and friend @Rwatch0

MSC19

Renowned Member
Supporter
8/5/20
Earth
Just an update, not exciting and still no word. Letter was sent 20 days ago now.
Sorry, I came late to this thread...I am also worried about Ricardo, no messages replied in the last months. About the letter sent, I know he moved last December if I remember corectly. Did you know about that and send it to the new adress?

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
I did not I only have an address from late 2021 so if he moved since then I didn’t know. It’s not like him at all to not respond. If you have another address I can send another letter.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
reading the first post of this thread, op - you made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

rwi has its ups and downs but looking for each others backs always has me confirm it's not just a forum.

hope your search is successful and on a positive note

Reactions: eleventibillion

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
Thank you I hope for a good outcome myself. He’s become a friend thru RWI soo I am extremely grateful for the people in this place.

Last edited:

MSC19

Renowned Member
Supporter
8/5/20
Earth
I have some good news. Very pleased to say I heard from Ricardo today. I am pleased to say. I will tag him in so he knows of all your concern @rwatch0 such a great forum this with some great people.
Merry Christmas
That are really good news! Is like a Christmas present came earlier.
Thank you sir for sharing this!

Merry Christmas!

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
I’ve heard from him as well and it truely is a gift, thank you all for your words and concern. It really is a great outcome.