• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Strap Swap - TAG0362A

PhillGates

Horology Curious
11/8/20
I picked up a TAG0362A from TrustyTime with black straps, I am looking to purchase and swap them to the red ones over the summer and am not sure how to go about it or what tools are required. I searched for some manuals for the gen to see if it would clarify the process but it just says to take it into a certified dealer.

I have some photos of where the band meets the case. Is this something that can be easily done at home, if so what tools would I require and a YouTube video would do me wonders on getting started assuming the swap is similar to other watches.

UPuEeWM7cRVr.png

n5Rv8qVdsfK4.png

PhillGates

Horology Curious
11/8/20
Disregard I purchased a sprigbar tool and Trusty Time has access to the red straps so I will buy from them.

Cliffutenn

Horology Curious
28/9/22
Disregard I purchased a sprigbar tool and Trusty Time has access to the red straps so I will buy from them.
is it from XF or a different factory? I've ordered the red strap through two diff dealers to later be refunded because they were unable to get me the red strap.