• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stan @WBK coming thru w/BATGIRL GMT

mistaanime

Looking Around
4/11/22
This maybe my first thread, but it’s also my first sale with WBK. I reached out to Stan regarding Hulk/Starbucks/Kermit. He went out of his way to work with his supplier and to find out that they were just no good. Stan is pretty keen onto details and he just rejected all of them.

1 point to get across. He looks out for his customers. If it’s bad, he’s not just gonna give you sh1t. He’s really out there to look out

2nd he offers me alternatives and my 2nd choice was the batgirl with jubilee bracelet. He took detail pics and sent it over to me for review.

Loved all the detail photos. Stan was highly recommended by my friend @frank fromo1946. Credits to the both.

I know y’all probably tired of me babbling about it so here’s the pics because that does justice over what someone has to say:

Also, great communicator. Any concerns he’d respond immediately. Instructions for payment can’t be anymore straightforward. Already looking for my 2nd watch… def will buy again.

Reactions: kavorca1

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Nice to hear a positive experience - which factory is it?