• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

St2555 stuck

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
My st2555 is getting stuck in my Pam 438 the second hand gets stuck around the 6 o'clock position... What does that mean?!? :( it's the sweeping second hand at 9.

Pratt

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/4/13
show some pictures ..
it could be a bent sec hand / lume too heavy :) or if its not moving any more , it has a broken sec hand stem?

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
It has been running just fine until yesterday. Then all of a sudden that little hand seems to get stuck around 6 o'clock if I jiggle the watch it starts again but it will get stuck again after several full rotations. There are no other hands around when it gets stuck... It seems to do it more frequently when I wear the watch.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
On a side note.. The whole watch freezes at that time. Once the second hand gets stuck the whole watch stops telling time.

I might be retarded.... I think the power reserve just ran out.. It's been running fine with a hand wind.

Pratt

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/4/13
Can u superimpose the second hand pic , straight up no angles. Wanna see if the pin is dead centre.
Could be a faulty escape wheel as well

goldsbury21

Horology Curious
20/2/17
I would like to reopen this as I'm having a similar issue on a PAM I just purchased. Mine second hand sticks at the "11"...

Sent from the RWI mobile app