• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Spinnaker Automatic..?

Robocop322

Known Member
21/6/14
I believe this post may have been better suited for the movement section here however it seems as if that section has very little traffic in the "other movement" section. I chose to ask here hoping for a reply however if this is not the proper place I have no problems moving the post.

I am looking at the Brand Spinnaker and have found several in the 400 dollar range that show to have the NH35 TMI movement. They also show others that have the NH35 without the added "TMI" wording. I found nothing on a search and am hoping others could give me a little information on the TMI NH35. I have several other watches with the plain old NH35 and they all perform well for the cost. I like the look of the microbrand Spinnaker however this brand is the only place I have seen the "TMI" term used.

Is there any real difference with the TMI version. Probably a silly question for a newbie however just thought I would ask before shelling out the cash on a new watch.