• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob DSSD v7. Lost bracelet srew replacement.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Hello Xartan,
I have a new V7. I measured the exact same pin shown in your pic. It measures 1.60mm X 15.90mm. Here is the link to my purchase. http://puretime02.com/sea-dweller-deepsea-116660-d-blue-v7-1-1-noob-best-edition-a2836.html If you think it will fit i will send it for free. Just make a small donation to RWI when you have time. PM me with your address.
Hi.

That must definitely be the one. My measurement tool is not that accurate but the length is almost 16mm and the width just over 1.5mm and since you have the same watch it must be a match.

I will pm you my address. I've been wanting to donate to RWI for a while but just haven't got to it. Now might be a perfect time for a donation. I love this place and all the great and helpful people here.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Yeowza, if you can't find any EU doners, I'll send one from the US. I got one for the SUB tho, it measures:

Width: .25mm
Length .625mm

Take a similar one out and measure.

Good man!!

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
@tkingjr is sending me a replacement screw. Thanks a lot. I love RWI and all the helpful people here.

Closing thread.