• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI member "plastic" Paypal disputed my AP FC 44 sale

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Either way just to keep everyone in the loop, just received Ken's respond on this matter.

He has offered to repair or replaced the movement for free if I can have the watch sent back to him.

Shout out to Ken, the best TD in the forum!

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Hi all,

Plastic sent me a video of the problem of the watch. I was unaware of the problem prior sending the watch out to him, it worked perfectly fine for the couple hours I had with the watch and also did I final checked up before shipping it out. I don't know whether it be damaged during process of shipping or the watch was sent out to me like that from Ken.

Either way these are the 2 solutions I offer:
1. I will check with Ken to see if you can directly send the watch back to him and to have him fixed or exchange a new one for you, as it was an immediate catch and release by TD ken and I only had a couple hours of possession of the watch.
2. I can offer half of the cost for servicing the watch

I think this will be very fair for both me and the buyer, not to mention it is common sense that buyer has to take full "risk" when buying a watch off M2M. There are a lot of potential risks in this hobby and if you made the decision to make this deal, you just have to take on all the risks.

A frustrating experience for you both. This can easily be worked out-----

1. Buyer--- Send the watch back to the seller.
2. Seller---- when you get the watch back, give the buyer a refund.

Also, take a look at this thread-----------> https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/sales-disclaimers-on-m2m-sales.166141/

Hope it all works out!