• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Spanish Girls.....

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
I too have a soft spot for the chiquitas. :twisted:

Eddy

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
I wish girls over here actually had those uniforms.......

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
It seems that spanish girls can either way. That is, very sexy or an incredibly huge ass. Sorry, if I pissed anyone off who is interested in the later.

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
shutter_bug said:
It seems that spanish girls can either way. That is, very sexy or an incredibly huge ass. Sorry, if I pissed anyone off who is interested in the later.

Ill second that! Im not into those huge asses either

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
Women from all walks of life just seem to be attracted to dat POLE.....heh heh heh

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
crumpdaddy said:
Women from all walks of life just seem to be attracted to dat POLE.....heh heh heh

Hey I aint complainin' 8)

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Spanish girls are sexy ....but I prefer Italian girls...they are prettier and elegant ...look soo damn hot ...

Faber

16/3/06
i love all the girls from everycountry...i always have space for them... :lol:

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Dutchy said:
Now do you guys understand why I do shit in Chemistry over here in south america? I cant f'in concentrate!
They're Mexican, so not particularly Spanish.

Hispanic, yes - Spanish, no. :D

momsboy

Getting To Know The Place
17/3/06
THANKS, I was wondering if GGG had gone away.....GREAT POLe. :oops:

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Pugwash said:
Dutchy said:
Now do you guys understand why I do shit in Chemistry over here in south america? I cant f'in concentrate!
They're Mexican, so not particularly Spanish.

Hispanic, yes - Spanish, no. :D

Break.com called em Spanish instead of Mexican.....whatever dude, they're hot...and theres mexicans, brazilians, peruvians, columbians, chileans, as well as one venezuelan (yes, only one, haha) all in my class.......so it still doesnt matter :D

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Dutchy said:
so it still doesnt matter :D
It matters that they're over a fricking ocean away instead of a hop over the Pyrenees. :(

Still, they're from Salma Hayek country, which is almost enough for me to pack my bags right here and now.

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Pugwash said:
Dutchy said:
so it still doesnt matter :D
It matters that they're over a fricking ocean away instead of a hop over the Pyrenees. :(

Still, they're from Salma Hayek country, which is almost enough for me to pack my bags right here and now.

Hahaha, true true. Sorry Pugs! Hey, you're welcome to stay over here......on one condition, you have to swim over here.....no plane/boat or whatever.......

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Dutchy said:
Hey, you're welcome to stay over here......on one condition, you have to swim over here.....no plane/boat or whatever.......
You have a spare sofa? Am I allowed to use some sort of raft?

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
A good combition is half spanish and half black. Those woman a very sexy, usually.