• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Feedback Bot >> WHO IS THIS ??

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
I GOT A PM TODAY FROM THIS DUDE..

The following Sale has been finalized. As one of the participants you may now leave feedback for your partner. This is an important step as it increases community trust in you and your partner. You may use the link below to leave feedback.

Topic: http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32677
Post Feedback: http://replica-watch.info/forum/feedbac ... st&t=32677

i didnt agreee to buy from someone i already know overhere..i just make a good luck wishh..

who is this idiiot FEEDBACK BOT

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
It's an automated account.

What likely happened is that someone you purcahsed from in the past has recently sold a watch. When they finalized that thread they left your name in the pull down box. Your name will show up in the pull down menu if you have purchased from that member in the past.

This can be reversed.

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
I see now, you posted in the thread, whick is another reason why you would show up in his pull down menu. I will unfinalize the thread.

Cucumber_Jones

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
Thanks guys - I pmd d4m about this and got booted from rwi as I did it. Software is funny here today.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
cool so now i will never post in any sales thread ...lol..funny :) all good CJ?

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
moggio said:
cool so now i will never post in any sales thread ...lol..funny :) all good CJ?

Don't worry about it, Moogio. Almost everything can be reversed. :D I think!?! :?

C4

Known Member
6/8/07
When I saw my first message from "The Bot"... I thought I was in trouble for something...

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
Who is the Feedback Bot? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear D4M tell it, anybody could have worked for the Bot. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, he's gone.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
Who is the Feedback Bot? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear D4M tell it, anybody could have worked for the Bot. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, he's gone.

the word on the street is D.P. Darkside had a son, reputed to be one tough hombre, and really bad dude. Last report says he
was hanging out in some juke joint outside of Flagstaff.

spooky driver

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/07
Bot's ruthlessness is legendary, having enemies and disloyal henchmen brutally murdered, along with everyone they held dear, for the slightest infractions. If someone working for Bot without realizing it, unwittingly stole from him, however, he would offer them the chance to redeem themselves. Over the years, his criminal empire, centered around the drug trade, flourished, as did his legend; he became "a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night", and on a par with the Devil in the world of crime

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
BOT is actually me...Hitman Elmo...any problem?