• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm so surprised - is it too expensive?

911flyer

Renowned Member
15/10/13
EU
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=169636

I'm selling a Flat-4 insert and seems market is dead.. A couple months back I was in the market for one (ended up buying two) but then it was super hard to even have dibbs on one.

Why no takers now? Is it to pricey? Is noone building the 16610 anymore? These where going for €130-150 a few months ago and now I'm selling it for way less with shipping included and still no takers.

911flyer

Renowned Member
15/10/13
EU
No mate its green. Its 100% rolex flat four its green, totally green, just comes out bad in pics

Is it the pictures?

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
If people are looking for a Gen flat 4 then they will look in the parts for sale section... PM members, look on ebay or TRF for pricing.. Posting this thread is just an advertisement trying to get people to look at the sale thread, also I think the sales pitch makes you come off like a bit of a tool (no offence) a simple 'hi I have a nice Gen flat 4 insert for sale, no introduction needed because people that are looking for a flat 4 know exactly what it is, so here are the pics'

not 'holy shit this insert will get you so much vaj you need and and want it so bad and hard and it's super dooper panty deleting properties make it the ideal add on to your TC sub'

so yeah..

911flyer

Renowned Member
15/10/13
EU
New pictures up on ad... You mean that people think its a blue lume, maybe thats why no takers?

911flyer

Renowned Member
15/10/13
EU
If people are looking for a Gen flat 4 then they will look in the parts for sale section... PM members, look on ebay or TRF for pricing.. Posting this thread is just an advertisement trying to get people to look at the sale thread, also I think the sales pitch makes you come off like a bit of a tool (no offence) a simple 'hi I have a nice Gen flat 4 insert for sale, no introduction needed because people that are looking for a flat 4 know exactly what it is, so here are the pics'

not 'holy shit this insert will get you so much vaj you need and and want it so bad and hard and it's super dooper panty deleting properties make it the ideal add on to your TC sub'

so yeah..

LOL... well it was meant for fun, but I get your point...haha

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
I'm actually looking for a FFLN, but I'm in no hurry and was only going to pay $100usd or less, probably with shipping. Prices for that kind of stuff are generally cheaper over here in the USA.
Also, what I'm really looking for is tritium insert c. 1980-90 and those are not FFs, but more of a triangular 4. If I found that insert in good shape, I might have to pay more.
GLWS!

911flyer

Renowned Member
15/10/13
EU
So should I dump the price? Is that why I have no takers? 100 usd seems super cheap! :) it's like buying a rep insert for us Europeans! LoL

Sent from my sub using helium

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
Just hang on to it for a while- maybe prices will go up. Other problem is, the FF is not correct for the later subs, like TC's. FF went out in 2003 with lugholes!

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
take pics with it showing the correct green lume then it will probably sell.in your pic its got the ceramic lume colour

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
My friend picked me up a flat four insert on Ebay for $75,,,,The price go's up and down on these inserts,,,,Sometimes the market is flooded with them,,,,And sometimes you can't find one!
I guess its all in the timing !

911flyer

Renowned Member
15/10/13
EU
Was considering to build one with lug holes in the future.. But at the same time maybe it's just easier to buy one that's half built? That why I wanted to sell this one.

About the color, I did post a new picture link but color seems to want to come out little blueish although it truly is green.

Yes, maybe it's because it's not the correct insert for non lug hole case? I guess it's a crap month to sell it. lol!

Well thanks for the comments I'll review the sales ad and post the pics in the link in the sales thread instead.

Can't believe you get them so cheap. Truly, it is like buying a rep insert! $75! Great deal!

Sent from my sub using helium