• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sorry for the delay in recent days,I am back tonight.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

I am really sorry for the delay in recent days,my family have some emergency circumstances 6 days ago,so I have to back to my hometown to deal with it,

I replied some emails still when I have time to go to internet cafes,but I know I missed many emails in these days still,I can't check and reply my emails in time always like I am in GuangZhou,
so I know must let many my customers worried this time,because I have many orders in my hands now,many customers have send the payment,and their orders is in process still,so I am really sorry for the delay this time,

I didn't post this thing then because I think I can solve it within 3 days,then I can back to GuangZhou soon,
but I didn't aware it cost me so many days,

now I am back,I think all things will be normal from now,I will try my best to reply all emails in these days within 1~2 days,
back to normal,from Monday to Friday,reply within 24 hours,

friends,this time is special to me,not normal,so I am sure it won't happen again,
no matter what,this time is my fault,I am really sorry for it,hope you can understand,

thank you for your patience to me,and thank you for all of your trust always,
if I didn't reply you in last days,friend,please resend a new email to me,
send to [email protected]

next time,if I have anything will delay my work,I will post it in here first,
hope you can accept my apologize this time.

Best Regards
Lucy

Silvire

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
25/8/15
No worries at all Lucy. Please take the time you need for your family. As long as we know you have something urgent, it is ok. =)

vincelee

Horology Curious
1/3/13
I hope everything will be back to normal and good for you as soon as possible!