• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Something not right

alex360s

Horology Curious
11/10/22
Bought watch from Lucy and all seemed ok until shipment. I’ve been given a tracking number from Canada Post which does not exist and has not worked since the time I was given it 4 weeks ago. Waybill shows it’s coming from Ontario and being shipped to me in Quebec?? It’s coming from China or is my geography wrong. I cannot and have not been given any straight answers except to wait till Monday and tracking will work..that’s been going on for 4 Mondays. Totally lost trust in this dealer and her process. I feel like this is a scam and all money lost. Buyer beware.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Dude… no need to post in multiple sub forums. Most of the senior members here are constantly refreshing the “what’s new” tab of the entire forum. Even if you post in the wrong place, somebody will see your question.

Also, Relax… I answered you in another thread. You will get your watch. You haven’t been scammed. It just might take longer than expected due to once in a century events (which are happens if with shocking frequency these days, but that’s not germane here).

alex360s

Horology Curious
11/10/22
Dude… no need to post in multiple sub forums. Most of the senior members here are constantly refreshing the “what’s new” tab of the entire forum. Even if you post in the wrong place, somebody will see your question.

Also, Relax… I answered you in another thread. You will get your watch. You haven’t been scammed. It just might take longer than expected due to once in a century events (which are happens if with shocking frequency these days, but that’s not germane here).
Sorry about the double post , that was an honest mistake

alex360s

Horology Curious
11/10/22
Hello Everyone,
i just wanted to inform everyone that I finally got tracking information from the tracking number I was given by Lucy and package is expected this Wednesday. Just as other members and Lucy posted, the tracking info would only become available once it reached its destination within Canada.
I was totally wrong concerning my assumptions of Lucy or the process and truly apologoze to her and hope I did not discredit her in any way especially in front of futire buyers. She has done exactly what she promised and responded to all my requests and emails in a very timely and complete manner. I am completely new to this and it shows, but will eventually get the hang of it.
Once again I apologize to Lucy. I will post again once the watch is in and share my comments and pictures. Also sory for the multiple posts

Reactions: P..DR..D and Bevo

vagi

Horology Curious
2/11/17
Canada
This is typical for trusted dealers. They have a freight forwarder in Canada. Allows for easier entry and less headaches for you and seller.
I’m also in Qc. Pleasure to meet you!

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Hello Everyone,
i just wanted to inform everyone that I finally got tracking information from the tracking number I was given by Lucy and package is expected this Wednesday. Just as other members and Lucy posted, the tracking info would only become available once it reached its destination within Canada.
I was totally wrong concerning my assumptions of Lucy or the process and truly apologoze to her and hope I did not discredit her in any way especially in front of futire buyers. She has done exactly what she promised and responded to all my requests and emails in a very timely and complete manner. I am completely new to this and it shows, but will eventually get the hang of it.
Once again I apologize to Lucy. I will post again once the watch is in and share my comments and pictures. Also sory for the multiple posts
Lucy has a great reputation. Let's keep it that way and learn from this.

Reactions: Momo666

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
Got my DayDate Rose Gold and also Daytona Panda.
Unfortunately there was much delay due to the Covid situation in China.
Lucy sent it out in early November so I could get it before my birthday in early December. However due to covid, I received it mid December.
Wasn't her fault.
I will write a full review of:
Omega NTTD Seamaster
Rolex Daydate
Rolex Daytona

All three I bought this year.