• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So far so good

hkmcgov

Horology Curious
28/10/21
North Carolina
If you have found this forum, you know what it is like. You want a solid quality replica watch, so you have been out there searching the internet for weeks. You keep coming across the same thing: shady website after shady website. You are willing to do business, but you want to get a feel for someone first. You also want to ask questions about the product. In mean, sure, we are not spending 15 grand top get on the real Rolex wait list, but we ARE going to spend 5 or 6 hundo, and that is not nothing, so we want to make sure we are getting a decent watch. I have TOP quality Swiss Hamiltons and Tissots that cost 500 and 600 bones. Even though this is not going to be a real Rolex, I am not accepting some Cracker Jack watch for that amount of money.

So you hit the "contact" button. You ask your questions. NOBODY responds. You look through the checkout pages. Only "wire transfer" or "bit coin." You have to ask yourself why. What about my Visa card, under the protection of Navy Federal Credit Union scares these people.

Day in and day out, just looking for SOMEONE who sells in this market, that isn't shady as f__k.

Then I found this forum. Then I found the "trusted dealers" list. Then I found "In Time Watch." Then I found the watch I have been TRYING to buy for two weeks. So I did the "one last check." I did the thing. I hit the "contact" button and asked my questions. I IMMEDIATELY got an email that said they had received my message, SHOWED ME the message that I sent, and promised an answer within 24 hours. Then I clicked through their checkout process. They use the united States Postal service. That means an immediate tracking number so I can SEE where my watch is while I wait for it.

These seem small things, but after what I have neemn through looking for a replica watch...NORMAL business practices, such as these, seem like a found gold mine!

I'll follow up in the days to come. But as the title of this posting states..."so far, so good!"

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Congratulations on this discovery.

It seems to all connoisseurs of reps, this is a whole life stage.

Most importantly, when working with dealers here, keep a reasonable expectation between random sites on the Internet and "NORMAL business practice". As different personalities show us day after day with their reviews, not everyone can keep this balance.

Anyway, good luck!

Reactions: hkmcgov

hkmcgov

Horology Curious
28/10/21
North Carolina
Understood, and thank you for your input.

Truthfully, I am not hard to get along with as a customer. Things don't have to be perfect, especially when I am looking for a replica watch. It's just those minimum basic things that keep me feeling good about a transaction.

Like, a receipt...a place where I can go look at my order and see the status...an estimated ship date...a tracking number...and responses when I communicate.

I understand that shipping can be slow. I understand that there can be delays in even starting the shipping. But they just have to tell me what is going on, and let me SEE what is happening. Alot of these guys think they are just going to take 500 bones from you, and then ignore you until your watch arrives...up to a few months later. I actually bought the watch I am about to buy from a guy like that...and was fortunately able to have my bank reverse that transaction so I didn't have to put up with the aggravation of spending all of that time completely in the dark.

So yeah, I get you. But all I need are those basic minimums, and I will be very happy.

Reactions: KOT1917

hkmcgov

Horology Curious
28/10/21
North Carolina
OK, update:

Everything I said in the original post holds true. They responded within 24 hours to my questions, with straight forward answers. See...sellers...I am really not hard to please! This is all I ask for.

BUT...as is always my luck...the ONE seller in this market that I WANT to do business with, is temporarily shut down. They only have 27 in stock watches at present, and sadly, none of those are the one I want. I do not know how long thios shut down will last, but I did respond to their email and ask that question. I am sure they will answer promptly, and when they do, I will come back here and update again.