• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Diver V5 from Ryan - impressions

alex.alex

Horology Curious
1/10/13
Hi Ryan and dear RWI users,

I ordered AP ROO Diver V5 SS from Ryan last year (in October/November).

First of all, Ryan is a very polite person to contact with. I'm contacting every day with lots of guys on ebay, watchuseek and tons of another sources and must admit that from the politeness and responsiveness Ryan enters 1% top percentile.

His replies are always timely, full, honest and no bullshitting at all.

Communication was very easy and pleasant. He replied tons of my queries, sent a lot of pics desribing anything and I felt myself as being valued – even before I sent a cent to him.

QC pics came in 2 or 3 days and at first I didn’t like screw alingment on the bezel at all: I saw (and much - thought) that screws were AWFULLY MISALIGNED. I was really ready to cancel the order in anger and demand full moneyback, but then spent one day not thinking about the watch at all, became calm and agreed for Ryan’s suggestion to have the screws re-aligned by his assistant.

To my surprise assistant was very well at this – the result really made my day! Screws became perfectly alinged!

The watch then travelled about 2 weeks and – whooops – it arrived directly in my hands.

I was f*ckingly astonished. First of all. That’s what I felt. The watch was fantastic! Excellent quialuty! (at this price:)

I always tell myself: do you wish to pay 40 times more ($350 rep vs $15k gen) in order to get 2mm thinner caseback and nanocm more accurate screws and screw holes? And this is the answer.

100% positive satisfaction from cooperation with Ryan.

Will buy again in the future!

And here're the pics:

photo2_zpsdfefc623.jpg

photo3_zpsbced75eb.jpg

photo4_zpsffc19003.jpg