• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob CrPO Power Reserve

Resistor

9/11/14
Those with noob PO's: what are you averaging power reserve-wise? I was talking with another member about the very short reserve our 2836 CrPO's were providing (less than 12hrs) and I was wondering how many others were experiencing the same thing. Is poor power reserve a known issue or is this an anomaly? His watch was sourced by sead and mine was originally bought from Trevor, not that it matters.

Sorry if this has been covered, Tapatalk search didn't reveal any existing threads.

Snaaakeey

25/2/14
Uk
I have had 2. 1 is a year old and has 2+ days reserve ( and going strong) the other started of around a day but soon dropped to 12 hours then less and after 6 months It stopped and became spare parts for its brother.

Get is serviced although in the uk that's half the watch value or more with parts included. I tend to just get a new one.

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Mine have about 60h power reserve ;) the other noob and BP I had where both around 40 h.

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
I'm wearing mine today. I've never tested the power reserve specifically, however, I know it'll run all night, the following day and the next night off the wrist, and if I put it on the next day it'll keep going. Therefore I'd guess about 36 hours.

This ties up with most of my other A2836s and (refurbished?) ETA 2836. The only ones which beat these are my gen Omega SMP300 and rep BFF running a brand new Sellita sw200.

Resistor

9/11/14
I have had 2. 1 is a year old and has 2+ days reserve ( and going strong) the other started of around a day but soon dropped to 12 hours then less and after 6 months It stopped and became spare parts for its brother.

Get is serviced although in the uk that's half the watch value or more with parts included. I tend to just get a new one.
Hmm hopefully mine doesn't follow the path of yours and dies. The noob versions are becoming harder to find so I'd probably have to service/repair it. They are beautiful watches, so I think they're worth the extra cost.