• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So, Breitling just dropped a bunch of new chronographs...

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
... and don't they look all just look stunning?

ZvBx0n.png
ZvBV53.png

While they are not entirely new concepts, they bring a much needed refinement and class to the Breitling lineup and its exciting!
Some here will (as usual) bemoan the sizing but to stay faithful to the original editions it is necessary of course. And they are also intended to be worn under a shirt cuff or more formal attire.

Unfortunately, I doubt that any rep maker will be able to do a successful build of the rattrapante and tourby models. Perhaps maybe the Datora model, as that movement is already in circulation. I love that salmon/copper dial!

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Nice. Love that blue dial and for some reason (not much of a green guy usually) the "Pistachio" version.

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
What horrible marketing. Releasing this on The much anticipated Rolex announcement day.

It’s like watch finder trying to compete with The Avengers.

Reactions: rufus7

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
What’s happening to Breitling they changed the design of their chronomat line with something from 80s

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
That B25 Datora salmon dial is stunning. It actually reminds me of the Patek 5270P. Stunning piece! I think I’ll definitely buy the gen of that.

Reactions: mech500

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Hahaha!

Well both watches were available in the 50s, although I'm not sure who got there first. I'll guess PP did, and Breitling made the more "affordable" version

ZvvYNo.png

Zvv1HJ.png

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Nope, not my cup of tea....
​​​​​​
Especially that pistachio one. What happened?. It looks like mold.

Don't get me wrong, they're nice watches..But I just don't like there's models. (Although a classic premier is still on my wishlist.)

Reactions: John Abel

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14
That datora B25 with salmon dial… I love it !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Dblscoot

Horology Curious
20/8/22
USA
Anyone know of a rep for the premier B09 yet? That pistachio green looks really good