• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Smooth purchase with Asian7750, ie, Tony

Foomanstu

Horology Curious
3/2/23
San Antonio, TX
I ordered my Omega Planet Ocean Deep Black, VSF from Tony on Feb. 11 and received in on Feb, 27 here in Texas. During the initial contact I inquired about the watch and he said he could get it so the order was placed. I had a lot of trouble with Western Union, so I said F them and ended up using Moneygram. Tony supplied me with the info to send the funds and it only cost me about $2.50 using Moneygram. This is what I will use in the future. After he received the watch he sent my qc photos which I approved and the watch was sent. We had regular email communication when necessary usually taking place between 8-9pm central U.S. time. I am quite pleased with the watch and his service. I would recommend him and I will use his services again when I decide to acquire another Rep. Here is a photo of the planet ocean, a black and gold Seamaster VSF I purchased from a non TD and my all stainless 30 year old Gen.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I ordered my Omega Planet Ocean Deep Black, VSF from Tony on Feb. 11 and received in on Feb, 27 here in Texas. During the initial contact I inquired about the watch and he said he could get it so the order was placed. I had a lot of trouble with Western Union, so I said F them and ended up using Moneygram. Tony supplied me with the info to send the funds and it only cost me about $2.50 using Moneygram. This is what I will use in the future. After he received the watch he sent my qc photos which I approved and the watch was sent. We had regular email communication when necessary usually taking place between 8-9pm central U.S. time. I am quite pleased with the watch and his service. I would recommend him and I will use his services again when I decide to acquire another Rep. Here is a photo of the planet ocean, a black and gold Seamaster VSF I purchased from a non TD and my all stainless 30 year old Gen.
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

I noticed that this is your 4th time posting on RWI. You are welcome to introduce yourself in the new members area in the "New members say hi" sub section.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

Also this please read this important sticky:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!