• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sinn U1 on Leather Strap

McMahon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/16
Well...I'd like to thank everyone on this forum for costing me lots of $$$$! My new watch obsession is becoming lots of fun but getting rather expensive. :applause:

I have a new Sinn U1 on the way and I'd like to get a leather strap for it. I've been scouring the internet for some good ideas and attached a picture I found of a Sinn U1 on a leather strap. I'd like to get something thicker than what's shown in the picture. The other picture is a THICK strap. I'd like something closer to the thickness of the second picture. Any guesses how thick this might be? I'd also be curious to hear if something this thick will be uncomfortable.

Gunny straps look to be available on the thicker side and look very well made. I already have a 4mm thick Hirsch strap, but wanting something thicker this time. There's a few good looking straps on ETSY. I've used AngerRefuge before and they made a beautiful 4mm thick strap. I'm also looking at BCleatherworks but they don't seem to come in the thickness I want.

If you have other suggestions for strap makers that use thick leather, I'd like to hear it.

If anyone wants to share what they have on their Sinn, it'd be great to see as well.

Thx

Sinn on Strap.jpg Thick Strap 2.jpgSinn on Strap.jpgThick Strap 2.jpg

Attachments

• Sinn on Strap.jpg
    Sinn on Strap.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Thick Strap 2.jpg
    Thick Strap 2.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Sinn on Strap.jpg
    Sinn on Strap.jpg
  • Sinn on Strap.jpg
    Sinn on Strap.jpg
  • Thick Strap 2.jpg
    Thick Strap 2.jpg
  • Thick Strap 2.jpg
    Thick Strap 2.jpg
  • Sinn on Strap.jpg
    Sinn on Strap.jpg
  • Thick Strap 2.jpg
    Thick Strap 2.jpg
  • Sinn on Strap.jpg
    Sinn on Strap.jpg
  • Thick Strap 2.jpg
    Thick Strap 2.jpg

McMahon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/16
Sorry for the messed up posts! Still learning how to properly attach pics and photos and made a bit of a mess of it.

Mods - feel free to edit what I'm not capable of doing!

tat2

Known Member
10/10/10
Get the leather one from page and cooper worth every penny

tat2

Known Member
10/10/10
Sorry didn’t read the description properly...... again!!!

malisimo

Renowned Member
29/8/15
Sorry didn’t read the description properly...... again!!!
Oh, man, you are posting in very old threads.

Lots of cats deads.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk