• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got my HBB RG v1 QC Pics from Lay

vagant

11/4/10

This should be somewhat easier...

snnc2.jpg

tF7C0.jpg

Q3wJ9.jpg

Dgx6r.jpg

RIdyT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RIdyT.jpg
RIdyT.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
hmm, what version is this? looks really good, upgraded 301 caseback, but the same crown as the v1 lite, with flat teeth.....? I'm confused atm, regarding the v1 hbb's

but beautyful watch it is :)

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Looking good. I think an RG Big Bang might just be my next target...

Mikeldn88

Known Member
2/6/10
you should edit the post and remove the packaging pictures (or at least hide your address and track# ) :pirates: . If by chance there's someone snooping from authority it may get intercepted in transit!!

ashmolean

Horology Curious
16/12/10
Thanks guys for the picture cleanup and note on photo with address - should be fixed by now! Lay has been great, I told him I definately wanted the v1 with V2 rotor, brushed cermamic bezel etc. So far looks like it's all there.

Which crown is closer to gen - the on the watch I'm getting or original V1? I asked for a push crown as I was under the impression it's closer to gen.......

replicawatchguy

3/3/09
Love this one but I'm not sure about the crown. Did you figure it out? I'm researching the King Power F1 myself. Good luck!

kyriacos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/09
i would like to ask you guys,why would someone choose a v1 with a v2 rotor? i was under the impression that the v1 is better (at least on tuiga model).
the v2 rotor is better than the v1 rotor and vice versa for the case?

thanks

ashmolean

Horology Curious
16/12/10
This is my first ever Rep Order.....

Ahhh the wait. The slow EMS. Some delays in comms from/to Lay (no doubt he was SUPER busy!), seeing the V1.5 cheaper after my V1 order. Was it all worth it???

YEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:biglaugh:
img2940gb.jpg

img2941m.jpg

img2942w.jpg

img2943x.jpg

img2944a.jpg

Props to:

- Y'all for the community, wealth of Knowledge, and putting up with my 1st time image posting and watch photography (promise it'll get better)
- Lay. As others have said best way to catch him is on his site live chat. Delivered EXACTLY what I asked for!!!
- EMS for building the suspense over 3 weeks

Got a Tx Crystal on the way and will find a brdige mod ..... otherwise one VERY happy camper!

Ash

MMs

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/10
i would like to ask you guys,why would someone choose a v1 with a v2 rotor? i was under the impression that the v1 is better (at least on tuiga model).
the v2 rotor is better than the v1 rotor and vice versa for the case?

thanks

v1 is the superior watch all around.
except for the rotor.

v2 has the correct rotor bearing, v1 has an incorrect saw tooth bearing.
v2 has an engraved rotor, v1 has stickers on it instead of it being engraved.

so putting a v2 rotor in the v1 watch is a natural decision, and lucky for
us the v2 factory is nice enough to sell them to us to do so.