• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

help searching for a winder.

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
i'm currently looking for a 3 watch winder for my auto watches to go with a rainer 6 piece box to sit on my watch shelf. these are some of e requirements which i'm looking out for:-

1) black in colour.
2) display style. with lid, cover or doors.
3) AC powered.
4) below USD250.
5) individual controls for each pillow.
6) able to take XXL watches. Panerai&HBBs specifically.
7) sharp angular corners instead of rounded.

others points tt are ok to have:-

a) LED lights.
b) modular style.

was looking at e Boxy Winders but e only thing is tt e caps may not fit once watches r mounted, have look&search e forum for ideas but came up with nth much. any help & pictures wld be greatly appreciated!

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
nope but i'm discussing with my guy&a friend to build an accessories drawer, complete with winding slots, watches, belts, cufflinks&other small accessories :)

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
I have an AceTimer one and it's perfect - for non-7750/7753 movements.

Thoughts on this one?
http://www.swisstgallery.com/heiden-prestige-quad-watch-winder-black.html

AB002-black.jpg

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Brookstone has a nice two watch winder that's worked fine for my graham, pams, and 7750 watches. Best part is you can buy the extended warranty, and if it craps out they'll replace it with no questions asked. Oh, and it has individual controls per head.

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
Sweet thanks - just picked one up a 4-winder for $172 shipped from Brookstone.com (had to call) in order use use their 30% off watch winders!

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
thanks for the recommendation but i've decided to go for a 8piece box instead! :)

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Look carefully at....>

Your right, (or left) hand.....You'll notice the pair of digits at the extreme side are a thumb and a forefinger...
These two digits carefully synchronized can be utilized as a watch winder at virtually any time of the day or night!!
I have been collecting mechanical watches for 30+ years now, and they've always worked fine for me!!