• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this V5 DSSD?????

Naor

5/9/09
hi guys,
i think this is the V5 but im not sure can you help me?

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
from what I know, the misalignment of 10 on the bezel insert, is what folks didn't like about the v.4.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Not much to tell from. Show better pictures of dial, HE valve, Bezel, then maybe someone can tell.

But so what - the DSSD looks nice from here. Enjoy and make sure to secure the screws with Loctite.

Cheers

D

d4m.test

i don't have better pictures,this is the picture that the dealer sent to me,i asked to have more detailled pictures but he didn't replied me yet,i think is very busy but he told me that is the last version available
i asked here just to be sure,but the last time he sent me a v3.... so i wanted to ask before
i have another one maby is a little bit better just a sec and i add it
edit: second picture added,it's not the best but is the only one i have :(

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
from the photos, it certainly looks like pen ultimate bezel insert. the rest of the watch, is hard to tell from pics, but it looks real nice- is it expensive?? maybe it's ok even if it's not a gen you know.. but there is a version out there with a newer B.I.

D

d4m.test

no it is not so expensive,is with a 21j movement,i just wanted to buy it and see how it look on me before buy a eta or something. so you think is a good DSSD version?

jmb

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/09
I agree with trksh, the insert and what I can see of the pearl is not very V5ish but reminds me of the cartel's "Ultimate".

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
this the lastest version of the V3, the other one you post the other time is a v5.

Differences betwwen v3 and v5

v3= Wrong insert, great beveled window, lume is greenish blue inside of blue, great dial font.

v5= correct and great insert, bevelled window, lume is ble, dial font is crapy.

D

d4m.test

now i am a little bit confused every version has someting better then the other.
in the end do you think that this version is a nice one?

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
I think you hit it on the head, Naor. No version is perfect. It's up to you to consider which flaws bother you the most. I have the Ultimate from TS, and love it.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
It is about YOU naor, not us. YOU have to like the watch, otherwise you won't be happy.

Every rep is faulty, that's the game.

D

d4m.test

thank you everybody i will make my choice :)