• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Silix problems?

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
I've ordered a 111H from Silix and can't work out how to pay. I ordered the watch on their site and then followed it up with an email requesting the paypal address and ... nothing. I sent a second email over a day later and ... nothing. Now it's another day or two on andI'm planning on mailing them tomorrow (monday) to see if I can't get some action, as I've discussed other stuff with them in the last week and mentioned that I'd be ordering and they replied to my mails very efficiently.

Are they inundated with mails from when they were away? Am I being too impatient? I'm considering changing the order to remove the faster mail option as it will make no difference in the grander scheme of things.

I just want to give them some money. It shouldn't be this hard.

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
I have the same problem. I want to get a James Bond rollie from them. I've emailed several; times but still no response. I did read on one of the other forums that they are indeed inundated with emails after their vacation. So am waiting patiently.

Eddy

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
I think they are back from vacation, since I did receive an email when they got back, but nothing since then.

Eddy

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
They are back but have hundreds of emails to reply to so are plodding away trying to reply to everyone in chronological order, please be patient they will get back to you.

Chris

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Edge said:
They are back but have hundreds of emails to reply to so are plodding away trying to reply to everyone in chronological order, please be patient they will get back to you.
I can well believe it, but they did reply to me on other matters a few times. I'll get over it and return to being my usual patient self. :D

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
They reply to messages chronlogically, if they aren't that busy I get a reply within 24 hours, if they are really busy like they are at the moment I can wait 2-3 days or slightly more for a reply.

But to attest to their method of geting round to message I have sent them 2 mails before about a day apart and 3days later go a reply to the first and the next day a reply to the second lol.

Chris

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
HUH HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Ready for it?..........GOOD!..............

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
uhhhhh, boyo boyo....

Life is good!

p.s. yup, he did tellya... : )